General - page 1010

Time zones  (4)
Hi I'm very new to Metatrader 5. I'm based in the UK but on the charts the time is shown as 2 hours in front of GMT. try as I may I cannot find the way to change the time zone . Can anyone help Please
The results of August's ISM surveys haven't been doing Fed hawks any favours. With the Manufacturing Index coming materially below expectations, today's reading on the services sector fell from 55.5 in July to 51.4 for August. That's the lowest print since the nascent stages of the recovery in 2010....
Considering that speculative short positioning remains relatively elevated, further position squaring related upside cannot be excluded after data confirmed better business activity for the broader economy. Even if the BoE is likely to remain cautious as overall uncertainty is likely to remain...
  DEPOSITS  (1)
Hi, I need help, how can I apply for a refund. I have accidentally deposited money here.  
  Machine Learning  (4)
Hi, I'm a newbie both to machine learning and Metatrader, and I have some questions for experienced members here in both fields. 1. Is Metatrader a sufficient platform for applying every type of machine learning algorithms? 2. Which other platforms are generally used among professionals in this...
Hi, I have read through some websites where balance, equity, margin, free margin, margin level, lot, lot size are described. However, I was not able to find tips for beginners what ratios are best while trades are open (minimum ratios) especially regarding margin level and exposure. For a...
 For some reason I have entered my phone number correctly and 6 hours later I have yet to get the sms verification code. Is there another way to be verified?    Thanks in advance,   Nigel  
Currency investors should consider buying GBP/USD this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. "With a light data schedule for the US week ahead, we see potential for the GBP to rally the most among G10 currencies against the USD. Firstly, the market is only beginning to...
Hi, so instead of putting a Take profit in points, I used another expression if(LongPositionOpen() == true && rate[1].close > BBMidle[1])      {             trade...
Because I need attach 12 pictures. Now I can't add more pictures on product.
1 month rental 6 month rental 1 year rental Unlimited license per one time payment
Hello, I started coding EA and i want to know how to close all opened positions at specific time. I want to create a parameter and input the time to close all opened positions, for example at 5pm daily. Regards. Paulo Fraga
[Deleted]
  Research in matrix packages  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
It is possible to get history and real-time feed (+ trade) directly from R. History: OHLC (up to seconds) + ticks + Level2. Manual . I think it may be relevant at least as an updated online DB for custom feeds in MT5. But I want to master not only MQL, but also mathematical packages. For example
I have been trying to reach support regarding this but for the past 2 working days, all that i have received are irrelevant questions without any specifics. Also, why does MQL5 have a contact number on its website if all that we get is a voice message asking us to raise a ticket? Doesnt MQL5, as a...
GOLD: With the commodity rejecting higher prices the past week, a move higher on correction is envisaged. On the downside, support comes in at the  1,310.00 level where a break will turn attention to  the 1,300.00 level. Further down, a cut through  here will open the door for a move lower towards...
EURUSD: Having EURUSD closed lower on corrective pullback, more weakness is likely. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0950 level. Its weekly RSI is bearish and pointing...
The NFP report missed expectations  and we think the bar for a hike on September 21st was much higher than economists’ predictions anyway. Nevertheless, here are two opinions that still see a rate hike coming while another one circles December. August NFP: Labor Markets Squeak Past Threshold For...
The Euro looks well protected against major declines against the US Dollar having fallen back to a significant support zone. The EUR/USD pair had been falling after investors started gaining renewed confidence in the dollar, following some positive sets of data which put another Fed interest rate...
In May 1984, Warren Buffett laid out everything you need to know about his investing philosophy. In a speech at Columbia Business School, later adapted into an essay, Buffett introduced what he called, "The Superinvestors of Graham-and-Doddsville." Buffett writes: "The common...
Hi,  I was wondering if there is a way to run optimization such as with the strategy tester, but instead within the code itself for the purposes of speed. Perhaps a script?  Not creating a faster code, but specifically running optimization to produce the most profitable results for an EA...
Dears,   Anyone experienced with Bollinger bands + RSI or Donchian channels strategy? Please share your experience.  Is it a profitable strategy? Safe or risky? Good entry and exit points?   Thanks in advance   
Hello  I branched with a provider successfully ,and when a provider take an ordre ,my copy order was failled ,ans i obtain this message of journal : A signal position # 58579705 buy 0.02 EURUSD at 1.1189 skipped as no symbol found 
Hi Everyone, I tried to open a demo account in MT5 platform. I couldn't enable "Use hedge in trading" option. I couldn't tick it. Please help me to enable it. Thanks in advance.
The big event for the Euro exchange rate complex in the week ahead is the ECB meeting, which could well leave the shared currency stronger. Pound to Euro exchange rate today (Weekend, market closed): 1.1921Euro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today: 0.8393The European Central Bank’s (ECB) policy...
Hello friends,   I am trying to draw a simple horizontal line above one candle, from the left side of the candle till the right of it (same candle)  I don´t know how to get the X axys on each side of the candle!  Thanks in advance,  Pucci 
  money managment  (1)
in the forex market money managment is very difficult work so ever one can give his comments to manage the money for trading
The MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been integrated with one of the major Forex and CFD liquidity providers — FXCM Pro. Now, brokers, institutional investors and professional traders can fully benefit from fast and reliable trade execution on Forex and CFD markets. This native...
HIIII THIS INDICATOR I USE IT . BUT ITS WORK WITH GENERAL CURRENCY , AND IT DIDN'T WORK WITH JPY CURRENCY , I DON'T KNOW WHY?!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ALL CURRENCY IF THAT POSSIBLE ALSO IF POSSIBLE TO WRITE A PRICE ON THE END OF LINES BECAUSE THE LINE FIXING AND CHANGE ONE TIME...
We maintain our bullish EUR view. A higher Fed rate would likely support the USD vs. currencies sensitive to front-end rate differentials. Generally, low-yielding currencies fall into this category, but even here differentiation is required. The EUR and CHF should remain supported as both regions...