Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - page 231

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Usefull links/threads/tools

Sergey Golubev, 2017.10.11 18:09

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

volatility_Bar - indicator for MetaTrader 4

volatility_Bar - indicator for MetaTrader 4

I use the indicator mainly in my advisors to divide the market into volatile and flat.

Recommended M5 timeframe.

The indicator is displayed by a straight line in a separate one under the window. The meaning of the display colors: Red - strong flat; Yellow is a weak flat; Blue - strong volatility; Green - weak volatility.

volatility_Bar
volatility_Bar
  • www.mql5.com
I use the indicator mainly in my advisors to divide the market into volatile and flat. Recommended M5 timeframe. The indicator is displayed by a straight line in a separate one under the window. The meaning of the display colors: Red - strong flat; Yellow is a weak flat; Blue - strong...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Currency Strength Index (CSI) - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Currency Strength Index (CSI) - indicator for MetaTrader 5

The Currency Strength Index (CSI) is a technical indicator to chart strength momentum of the 8 major currencies. (EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY)

The indicator is based on mathematical decorrelation of 28 cross currency pairs.

It uses the difference in Linear-weighted averaging (LWMA) of the closing prices.

The Currency Strength Index (CSI) doesn’t tell you when to enter a trade, it only helps you to filter for potential currency pairs to trade.

Currency Strength Index (CSI)
Currency Strength Index (CSI)
  • www.mql5.com
Trading the STRONG against the weak! The Currency Strength Index (CSI) is a technical indicator to chart strength momentum of the 8 major currencies. (EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY) The indicator is based on mathematical decorrelation of 28 cross currency pairs. It uses the difference in Linear-weighted averaging (LWMA) of the closing...
To add comments, please log in or register