Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery

The other day I restored my old Otkritie account from 2004, closed a longstanding Sberbank position in the black, and then connected a MetaTrader 5 account.

You can't compare MetaTrader 5 with QuickBooks - you just can't. In the 9 years that I've been occasionally watching and updating Quick, it hasn't gotten one iota out of the hammock where it waits for visitors, tempting them to have sex in a spacesuit and flippers.

Trading in MT5 is easy, everything is at your fingertips, trading from charts, one-click and from the cup. Although the glass is still uncomfortable, but in a fortnight we will have a normal high-speed scalper glass in the next build. We will also significantly upgrade trading with charts.

Who wanted to trade on regulated markets, try it yourself.

Very good news !!! About Quik - pure truth. :)

Now I have to work, as my good friend said - through Saki to Maidaki :)
From Quik data to the drive, from the drive to Quik. Yes, you still need to run the TA program.

Questions.
Will the new version of the marketplace have automatic StopLoss, TakeProfit, TrailingStop functions?
2. There is a very decent drive byN. Moroshkin. It has functions for setting hotkeys for trading operations. And a lot more "tasty" :)
It would be nice to see such a possibility in your glass

I think you'll be the first to have it all in one package.
Sincerely wish you success!!!

Thank you.

P.S. I offer my services to test the glass :)

Renat:

The other day I restored my old Otkritie account from 2004, closed a longstanding Sberbank position in the black, and then connected a MetaTrader 5 account.

You can't compare MetaTrader 5 with QuickBooks - you just can't. In the 9 years that I've been occasionally watching and updating Quick, it hasn't gotten one iota out of the hammock where it waits for visitors, tempting them to have sex in a spacesuit and flippers.

Trading in MT5 is easy, everything is at your fingertips, trading from charts, one click and from the cup. Although the glass is still uncomfortable, but in a fortnight we will have a normal high-speed scalper glass in the next build. We will also significantly upgrade trading with charts.

Who wanted to trade on regulated markets, try it yourself.

Speaking of Quick, is there any data comparing order placement speed between Quick and MT5?

Hello! Do you know if MT will ever have a feed of all trades and open interest?

It would just completely remove all the critics of MT - it's the only thing MT objectively loses to Quicksilver.

sanderz:

Hi, do you know if MT will ever have a feed of all trades and open interest?

Just that would completely remove all the critics of MT - it's the only thing MT objectively loses to Quick.

I don't quite understand why a table of all trades is needed? In fact, in most cases, a table of all trades is needed to assemble the required working timeframe. In MT5 all conceivable timeframes are built in by default. Then the question remains - why?

As for OI - that's really useful information as well as real volumes. I'm sure it will eventually appear in MT5.

P.S. Because the table of all trades is used in very specific cases and is so resource consuming and demanding for data channel capacity, that brokers disable transmission of this information by default. Only after a client's explicit request does the broker connect this table.

Nikos52:

1. will the updated betting window have automatic StopLoss, TakeProfit, TrailingStop functions ?
2. There is a very decent driveby N. Moroshkin. It has functions for setting hotkeys to perform trading operations. And a lot more "tasty" :)
It would be nice to see such a possibility in your book.

1. Yes, of course.

2. In a couple of iterations we will bring the market to a sophisticated look, including the mode of integrated tick chart.

Here is an outline of the new version of the stack, then we will make further adjustments:

Wait a week, it will be a lot of changes in the convenience of manual trading.

sanderz:

Hello! Do you know if MT will ever have a feed of all trades and open interest?

It would just completely remove all the critics of MT - it's the only thing MT objectively loses to Quicksilver.

We won't be doing a trades feed. We have our own understanding of how and what should be done in mass market trading platforms.

Renat:
We are not going to make a deal feed. We have our own understanding of how and what should be done in mass market trading platforms.

It's a pity, it would have opened up the possibility of making horizontal volumes.

The glass is cool - just right!

C-4:

I don't quite understand why a table of all trades is needed? In fact, in most cases, a table of all trades is needed to assemble the required working timeframe. In MT5 all conceivable timeframes are built in by default. Then the question remains - why?

As for OI - that's really useful information as well as real volumes. I'm sure it will eventually appear in MT5.

P.S. Because the table of all trades is used in very specific cases and is so resource consuming and demanding for data channel capacity, that brokers disable transmission of this information by default. Only after an explicit request from the client does the broker connect this table.

Well the transaction feed is useful, for example for understanding horizontal volumes.

Renat, everything looks great. But what do the quotes on the real accounts look like? In fact, the situation with the purity of quotes is not yet clear. On the demo there are non-existent studs, glued charts in non-working condition, not to mention the fact that all the instruments are piled up in a pile. - I understand these are all questions for the broker, but I don't want to have problems with execution on left-hand prices and dealing with these errors with the broker.

Another question - I do not want to have problems with execution and errors in MT5.. At the moment the broker is charging a monthly fee of 500 RUR. As you understand this slows down the introduction of the terminal on a mass scale.

Renat:

Nikos52:

1. will there be automatic StopLoss, TakeProfit, TrailingStop functions in the updated betting window ?

1. Yes, of course.

Will "TrailingStop from the glass" be supported on the server side?
Reason: