Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 29

Renat:

Hi, I address my question in this thread, and it seems there is no one else to answer it but you ))))

I trade via mt5 RTS and all seems clear, i.e. the commission of the exchange is for every deal (scalping) and i dont know how to use it. i trade through the mt5 RTS, everything seems clear, that is, the commission exchange for each transaction (scalper 2 rubles on a circle) at night, take off the commission broker (assets up to 20 thousand 4 rubles on a circle), but what was strange every day at 18 with something that happened then writing off or adding some amounts, and the writing off more (for clarity on the 6000 rubles commission exchange, taken for all time 14 000 rubles evening rollover)I contacted technical support and found out that it's a terminal problem, allegedly there is a desynchronization with the exchange and evening clearing is the alignment of the account, my question as something that can be taken into account in their strategy said it was impossible, the platform feature, you can not comment on that. Do you have any comments on this?

So can anyone answer why this is happening, what is the mis-synchronisation of the account with the exchange and how to take it into account in robot trading?

ex_kalibur:
so someone will answer why this happens, what is this desynchronization of the account with the exchange, how to take it into account in the trading robot,

I don't think anyone but MQ will give a good answer. I have similar problems. Here is the response from Otkritie's technical support:

"In replyto your request "OTKRYTIE Brokerage House" OJSC (hereinafter referred to as Broker) informs the following:

TheMT5 terminal differs from QUIK in the following way.
If in the QUIK terminal the variation margin is transferred from the exchange, in MT5 there is no such possibility. MT5 itself according to its own algorithms calculates the variation margin and thensynchronizes the data
with the exchange at your leisure time and a certain small amount of cash is deposited or withdrawn from the account. The synchronization of funds takes place before the start of the trading session at 9:35. You may also notice accruals/withdrawals in the afternoon and evening clearing. Transactions are synchronised with "balance" type (in MT5 report). "

Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolIsSynchronized
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolIsSynchronized
  • www.mql5.com
Получение рыночной информации / SymbolIsSynchronized - Документация по MQL5

and for some reason they are silent...

ex_kalibur:
and they don't say anything for some reason...
So Otkritie has already answered you, what more is there to say. You end up getting all the money back and the problem is sort of gone.

Dima_S:

I don't think anyone but MQ will give a good answer. I have similar problems. Here is the response from Otkritie's technical support:

"In replyto your message Otkritie Brokerage House OJSC (hereinafter referred to as Broker) informed the following:

The MT5 terminal differs from QUIK in the following way.
If in QUIK the variation margin is transferred from the exchange, in MT5 there is no such possibility. MT5 itself according to its own algorithms calculates the variation margin and thensynchronizes the data
with the exchange and a certain small amount of cash is deposited or withdrawn from the account. The synchronization of funds takes place before the start of the trading session at 9:35. You can also see accruals/withdrawals in the afternoon and evening clearing in the reports. Transactions are synchronised with "balance" type (in MT5 report). "

I also noticed that the brokerage commission is withdrawn at non-trading time and it is not convenient to use the calculator to calculate how much will be withdrawn for transactions and I have a scalper high frequency system that is not convenient at all

zfs:
So Otkritie has already answered you, what more is there to say. You get all the money back as a result and there is no problem.
Look at the screenshot above, I didn't get much money back there, just withdrawals and not small ones, with 2000 trades a day it's not a bad amount...

OpenBroker:

Colleagues!

We have added 2 glued futures to the battle server: RI (RTS index futures) and Si (rouble-dollar futures). These instruments can be displayed by selecting RTS Splice and Si Splice in the Symbols. The Si Splice chart will start moving tomorrow with the start of trading. The RTS Splice tool is already available for analysis. The history so far is not very deep (since 14.03.2012), in the future we will add the history for earlier periods.

We will gladly accept feedback and suggestions on this How is the history of liquid futures waiting?

It's a shame that the work server is still missing from the list of mobile terminal servers. However, the server itself works - I have a record on my iPad - the connection to the real account still works there.

Opening has been ignoring questions about MT5 for quite some time now.

So when will there be MICEX papers? When will there be options?

Мобильный трейдинг с MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Мобильный трейдинг в MetaTrader 5 – это возможность торговать на финансовых рынках (форекс, фондовые рынки, фьючерсы и контракты на разницу) из любой точки мира с помощью телефона или планшета.
Reason: