Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 25

iTC:
There is another question. Is there a concept of "Portfolio" in MT5? Can it be found somewhere in the terminal?

ForFree:
When will there be a tape of trades?

I think that ribbon can be made by ourselves. As an indicator or Expert Advisor.

During initalisation we save the current volume of the last minute candle and the time to a static variable. When a tick comes, if the bar is the same (we check with the saved time), then we count the difference between the current volume and the saved one, otherwise - between the current volume and 0. And we print the difference and time somewhere.

It's quite an equivalent of the tape.

I think we need a fast connection to the Internet. Otherwise it won't work at all.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Статические переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Статические переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Статические переменные - Документация по MQL5

beast:

I think that ribbon can be made by ourselves. In the form of an indicator or an advisor.

During initalisation we save the current volume of the last minute candle and the time to a static variable. When a tick comes, if the bar is the same (we check it with the saved time), then we count the difference between the current volume and the saved one, otherwise - between the current volume and 0. And print the difference and time somewhere.

It's quite an equivalent of a tape.

I think we just need a fast Internet connection. Otherwise it won't work at all.

I wonder. And how do you determine whether a trade is a buy or a sell?

MetaQuotes:

That's not a briefcase. It's a fucking thing!

At the very least it should look like this.

So that you can see what the average price bought at, and compare the purchase price with the current demand. Find the difference. If there is a profit, specify it here, if there is a loss - also reflect. Gentlemen, do you really think that this platform in this form will be fully applied on the stock market? Somehow I have deep doubts about it.

"We've been building and building and finally built! Hooray!" I now understand why, when I ask Ukrainian brokers about their intention to introduce MT5 on our dead-end UB, they all say no. But Master Brok was the first on one instrument and without liquidity with wild commissions. So what of it? I have consistently criticized KVIC for being an incomplete programming environment with all sorts of frills and conveniences. In reality KVIC is dull, but in tables it shows everything as it should allow to fully work with orders etc. That is, it is good for trivial manual trading. + And there are also stock market instruments for trading. Gentlemen! No offence, but after two days of testing I am shocked to realize that there is a lot to do in MT5.

iTC:
"We've been building and building and finally built! Hooray!" I now understand why, when I ask Ukrainian brokers about their intention to introduce MT5 on our dead-end UB, they all say no. But Master Brok was the first on one instrument and without liquidity with wild commissions. So what of it? I have consistently criticized KVIC for being an incomplete programming environment with all sorts of frills and conveniences. In reality KVIC is dull, but in tables it shows everything as it should allow to fully work with orders etc. That is, it is good for trivial manual trading. + And there are also stock market instruments for trading. Gentlemen! No offence, but after two days of testing I'm shocked by how much you need to do in MT5.
Taki - do you think you bought UX-12.13 on the stock market?

sanderz:
Interesting. How do you determine whether the type of transaction is buying or selling?

There are two parties to the deal - one buys and the other sells.

What do you mean by the type of transaction?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5

sanderz:
Interesting. How do you determine whether you are buying or selling?
By the strike price).

I haven't been on the forums here much for a variety of reasons. Reasons - little interest in programming as such, I like setting tasks rather than executing them, cheeky sniping of posts by all sorts of clever people, moderators with their rules, etc. But I'm really bursting now. This is not the way to do it! The metaquotes are isolating themselves with a narrow dying segment of forex and locking themselves into programming and distributing black boxes at insane prices in the marketplace and incomprehensible signals to thousands of suckers. (That's just the flowers). Forgetting to look around. Kitchens are dying. They've only got a little time left. They need to go out into the real world. This is purely my humble opinion. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

iTC:
"We've been building and building and finally built! Hooray!" Now I understand why, when I ask Ukrainian brokers about their intention to introduce MT5 on our dead-end UB, they all say no. But Master Brok was the first on one instrument and without liquidity with wild commissions. So what of it? I have consistently criticized KVIC for being an incomplete programming environment with all sorts of frills and conveniences. In reality KVIC is dull, but in tables it shows everything as it should allow to fully work with orders etc. That is, it is good for trivial manual trading. + And there are also stock market instruments for trading. Gentlemen! No offence, but after two days of testing I am shocked to see that there is so much to do in MT5.
What does Metatrader have to do with it? I have never tried to trade on Zimbambian/Ukrainian exchange and blaming MT for the lack of liquidity and high commissions is totally unjustified. You know, it`s strange, people have been trading currencies for years, and everything was fine with them, but suddenly they are not satisfied with the fund, as if it were a special market.
Reason: