Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 43

How do I create a signal? I enter everything correctly, but it says no connection.

There is no point in registering a signal. There are no signals in the Discovery terminal.

Good afternoon. I have written a forex mt5 robot. Attempts to run it on BCS real account led to some misunderstandings, namely. My robot is open at Bid price and not at Ask and Bid price, i.e. I have not considered spread at all and actually receive graph with less than 1% drawdown and hundred% monthly profitability and overpriced fv. I want to understand where this error comes from. I want to check if there are such errors in Otkritie, to understand who is to blame. I would like to open an account in Otkritie, but I cannot open an account in our town. I also wondered if someone would share the investment password for testing the Expert Advisor. Or is it too impertinent to ask such a question?

Александр:
Good afternoon. I have written a forex mt5 robot. Attempts to run it on BCS real account led to some misunderstandings, namely. My robot is open at Bid price and not at Ask and Bid price, i.e. I have not considered spread at all and actually receive graph with less than 1% drawdown and hundred% monthly profitability and overpriced fv. I want to understand where this error comes from. I want to check if there are such errors in Otkritie to understand who is to blame. I would like to open an account in Otkritie, but I cannot open an account in our town. I also wondered if someone would share the investor password for testing the EA. I would not know how to use it.
It is possible to start a demo account remotely. There is no problem with this in either Otkritie or BCS. All you have to do is register on their site.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
You can buy a demo account remotely. Neither in Otkritie, nor in BCS there are no problems with it. All you need is to register on their site.

The demo is not even traded during trading hours. The Moscow Exchange gives its demo quotes on the demo, and they are not used for demo accounts.

Александр:
Good afternoon. I have written a forex mt5 robot. Attempts to run it on BCS real account led to some misunderstandings, namely. My robot is open at Bid price and not at Ask and Bid price, i.e. without taking spread into account. I have been working with real forex broker for many years and I realise only profitability of about minus 1%. I want to understand where this error comes from. I want to check if there are such errors in Otkritie to understand who is to blame. I would like to open an account in Otkritie, but I cannot open an account in our town. I also wondered if someone would share the investor password for testing the EA. Or may be it is too impudent to ask.
If you send me your source code and I will tell you without any testing it will work in profit or not.

Michael can be trusted, he has honest eyes.

And does an investor's password give access to the strategy tester?

sober:

Michael can be trusted, he has honest eyes.

And does an investor's password give access to the strategy tester?

No, it does not, but you can see the status of the account and, it seems, the trades.

The investment password allows you to download and use quotes from a live account in the tester

Александр:
Good afternoon. I have written a forex mt5 robot. Attempts to run it on BCS real account led to some misunderstandings, namely. My robot is open at Bid price and not at Ask and Bid price, i.e. without taking spread into account. I have been working with real forex broker for many years and I realise only profitability of about minus 1%. I want to understand where this error comes from. I want to check if there are such errors in Otkritie to understand who is to blame. I would like to open an account in Otkritie, but I cannot open an account in our town. I also wondered if someone would share the investor password for testing the EA. Or may be it is too impertinent to ask.
What order type have you used in the tested EA? On what symbol? And on what data (all ticks, OHLC, open prices) ?
Reason: