Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 55

Renat Fatkhullin:

There is no need to try to compare the real-time streams of the exchange demo servers with the real ones. Even if you often see close/similar prices there.

Yes, the historical data with a delay of N minutes on the demo servers of exchange instruments can be correct, but the rltime is not.

You can only and only compare real with real. Do not forget that brokers have no right to provide free Riltime quotes in the demo. It is forbidden by most exchanges. In fact, the exchanges require the broker to pay $5-10 per month per trader. No broker will pay for demo users.

Renat, I don't want to argue, but then how do you explain the screenshot I gave above? On the left is the real opening quotes, on the right is the demo server mentioned above. I didn't purposely pick the moment to take the screenshot. It's not just bid/ask/lust match at the moment (no delay N minutes, less than a second), the whole stack matches there (visually, at least).

Yes, one more question. Can one broker start a real, for example at the same Open, and then translate these quotes on his demo? If we look at the list of symbols, we can see, that server seems to translate many things.

Is it hard to guess that someone in particular is violating exchange rules and has put a real paid stream on the demo?

This can and is seriously punished. And not publicly.

The issues of paying for rltime streams are serious, even for CFDs there are plenty of appeals/claims/claims from rights holders against brokers.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Then so write immediately what they are violating, rather than misleading that it is not possible with words:

Yes, historical data with a delay of N minutes on demo servers of exchange instruments can be correct, but rltime is not.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Then so write at once what they are violating, rather than misleadingly saying that it is not possible with words:

I try as much as possible to cover myself with explanations and clarifications. And I explain myself, avoiding making diagnoses from cut out screenshots with minimal information.

But you have to have some common sense too. You cannot put yourself in a posture of "I have the right to ask questions, to demand, but to speak in brain-dead mode".

On the question raised above, all my answers were correct. When I say "don't even try to compare demo and real exchange data", it means "don't think you can post here surprised questions about the difference in quotes". Already how many of the same "look - the quotes don't add up!" questions have come up and every time it's the same thing - a demo server and an admission that you've only compared with the demo through many comments.

In general, the situation for me is clear: it is the MT5 tumblr which is the benchmark for quality and speed compared to other vintage programs. There's not even a point to discuss here - open several programs under the same conditions on the same computer and record a video as proof.

Renat Fatkhullin:

I try to explain and clarify everything to the maximum. And I explain myself avoiding making diagnoses from cut out screenshots with a minimum of information.

But you have to have some common sense too. You cannot put yourself in a posture of "I have the right to ask questions, to demand, but to speak in brain-dead mode".

On the question raised above, all my answers were correct. When I say "don't even try to compare demo and real exchange data", it means "don't think you can post here surprised questions about the difference in quotes". Already how many of the same "look - the quotes don't add up!" questions have been asked and each time it's the same thing - a demo server and an admission that they've only compared to the demo through lots of comments.

In general, the situation for me is clear: it is the MT5 tumblr which is the benchmark for quality and speed compared to other vintage programs. There's not even a point to discuss here - open several programs under the same conditions on the same computer and record a video as proof.

I just wanted to know if the quotes from real and demo servers may or may not coincide. I got the answer. Thank you. And I did not ask surprised questions about the difference. On the contrary, I was surprised by the coincidence!

I have not demanded anything from you, I just wanted you, as a knowledgeable person, to specify the possibility. And I did not turn off my brain, I just offered a possibility... Ok, let's not go too deep.

By the glass, all right, I can record a video. But what good would that do? If I'm right, it turns out that the server illegally transmits data to the demo, if you are right and the quotes lag minutes / seriously differ, okay. I do not trade on it anyway and once again, I do not care about the quotes on the demo! I was just surprised that they are almost exactly the same as for real. As for you, in this case, as for the developers, I have no claims.

A question for those who trade at Otkritie. Sometimes I need access to their reals (often those who trade there order gals, and need access for debugging - not so much to quotes, but to the trading environment of the reals). I thought about opening a real account with them for that purpose, i.e. not for trading, but just "to have". I studied their rates - no subscription fees, only commission for trades / swaps / leverage, but there is a minimum broker fee of 295 rubles per month, it is charged under these conditions:

It is charged subject to the following conditions:<br/ translate="no">1. The value of all of the client's portfolios at the end of the reporting month is less than 50,000 rubles, but more than zero.

2. The broker's remuneration for the reporting period was less than the minimum. If there is a broker's remuneration for the reporting month, it is included in the calculation of the minimum remuneration, i.e. the minimum remuneration is reduced by the amount of the broker's remuneration already given.

This is about the highlighted, i.e. about the fact that these 295 rubles are deducted only if the account balance is not zero. If I open a real account, I put RUB 295 on it to activate my account and at the end of the month they will be written off and my balance will be 0 - will I still have access to my account or it will be closed? In short, will I get perpetual access to the real, having paid the minimum fee only once? I do not want to ask this question to the Otkritie's support team, it is clear that they will not like it. Those who trade there, can you answer?

Replace the phrase "broker's fee" with the more correct "payment to the exchange for access to rltime prices", which at MOEX is just about 300 rubles per month for an active account and everything falls into place.

Here are some doubts about this logic. Not unreasonable. I'll check it out.

Sergei Vladimirov:

A question for those who trade at Otkritie. Sometimes I need access to their reals (often those who trade there order gals, and need access for debugging - not so much to quotes, but to the trading environment of the reals). I thought about opening a real account with them for that purpose, i.e. not for trading, but just "to have". Studied their rates - no subscription fee, only commission for trades/swaps/shoulders, but there is a minimum broker fee of 295 rubles per month, it is charged under these conditions:

This is about the highlighted, i.e. the fact that these 295 roubles are charged only if the account balance is not zero. If I open a real, put 295 rubles to activate my account, and at the end of the month will be written off, and my balance is 0 - after that access to the account will remain, or it will be closed? In short, will I get perpetual access to the real, having paid the minimum fee only once? I do not want to ask this question to the Otkritie's support team, it is clear that they will not like it. Those who trade there, can you answer?

There used to be no monthly commission there, up to 3000-5000k. The tariff is a student rate or something. Call them on the toll-free number - tell them you are a student and want to give it a try. :)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

By the glass, all right, I can record a video. But what good would that do?

Are the ticks in the tester the same as the real story?
Reason: