Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 75

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Open has no trading sessions set in the instrument specifications (00:00-24:00 everywhere). Although, when trying to send an order on the pre-market, a redirect is returned.

When asked to set them up correctly, they replied that "they are afraid to change the time in the specs as clients may not be able to withdraw stop orders after the session closes at 6.45pm".

Is this true? If so, will it be corrected/improved? If not, who can authoritatively approach the technicians at Opening to adjust the time?

@Renat Fatkhullin, @Slava, @Rashid Umarov?

Is the issue resolved?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Has the issue been resolved?

Latest MetaTrader 5 updates
Что нового в MetaTrader 5?
Что нового в MetaTrader 5?
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 build 2280 Terminal Исправлена ошибка, не позволявшая удалить эксперта с графика, для которого нет данных. Исправлено отображения заголовков графиков при работе под Wine.Ускорена загрузка и компиляция MQL5 программ. Теперь при двойном клике на графике MQL5-программе передается событие одиночного клика. Ранее такие события не...

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:
Latest MetaTrader 5 updates

:)

Zmey56:

Good afternoon. Can you advise. After a long break again tried to use glue testing on Si splice futures. But now the trades are executed, but the profit is not counted. I am testing on Si-12.19 futures and everything is OK. Any tips?

Just a couple of days ago I ran into this problem. Firstly, choose profit in pips, secondly, for the tester (if you want to run the EA on history) use glue to open positions and it will calculate everything nicely, of course on the real you need futures to trade, but you can check the trading history on the glue. They kind of made this option recently.

To be honest, I'm a little worried about a different issue. During the weekend, the opening server was not able to get the time of the last price. In the market report no data on the instrument was displayed and of course there was no time of the last tick, therefore TimeCurent() returned zero value and the delta indicator did not want to count. In this case, it is very problematic to prepare models before the market opening. Perhaps this problem has been already solved? Is there a way to forcefully set the time of the last tick to be able to work on weekends?

Folks, hello. Can you tell me how to transfer a certificate to mobiles to set up Push notifications from EAs? The manual says to right click on your account and select import SSL certificate there, but I don't even have that option there when clicked. Thank you

Hi
Any advice, gentlemen - can I register as a signal seller with the mt5 opening on the urgent section of mine?

Power_Player:
Hi
Can you tell me, gentlemen - can I register as a signal seller with the mt5 opening on the urgent section of mine?

You can.

I wonder how MT5 will react to a negative asset price?

Because MB is being asked to resume trading in oil with a negative price. And they will.)

Friends, only ruble pairs are pulled up in MT5 of Otkritie. How to pull others?
Reason: