Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 8

Mischek:
Do you know how long we'll be waiting?
The course for america, opens at 5.30 p.m. moscow, not before.

Mischek:
Do you know how long we will wait?
Either till the carrot's eye or till the cows come home, I don't know which is longer.

gdtt:
I'm looking forward to it too, but I won't have time to take a screenshot, I'll have to make a movie.
Yes, showing a video would be great.

gdtt:
The course for america opens at 5:30 p.m. Moscow, not before.

All right, let's go with America. There's Hollywood. Columbia Pictures Presents...

What do you call it? A lot depends on the title. You have to be serious about it. No kidding.

sanyooooook:
or till the carrot's eye or the crawdad's whistle blows, whichever is longer, I don't know.
As a member of an animal welfare society, I am strongly against violent action against cancer.

Ценообразование - Клуб алготрейдеров - Форумы StockSharp
Ценообразование - Клуб алготрейдеров - Форумы StockSharp
  • stocksharp.ru
Ребята, у меня наипростейший с точки зрения формулировки и логики начала познавания рынка вопрос. За плечами под сотню млрд USD оборота, за сотню тысяч сделок, не малый алготрейдерский опыт (только FOREX), но на такой простой вопрос нет однозначного ответа. Заниматься HFT, маркетмейкингом - все это, как не парадоксально, даже для профитной...

Почему движется цена? Ответ здесь!!! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Почему движется цена? Ответ здесь!!! - MQL4 форум

"I boiled it myself, I salted it myself, I baked it myself, I praised it myself.

Yeremaa made fairy tales, sang songs and wove noodles.

He called his hut a mansion, his hat a tattered crown

He managed his household somehow."

do not apply to yourself)

I am ashamed of myself that until recently, having been in the industry for many years, I did not have a proper understanding of pricing and self-effacing myself when it came to thinking in this direction.

The literacy you have described is familiar, roughly speaking, to any child. And is only able to answer:

Small fluctuations are easy to understand, just as the movements of the slave instruments are understandable.

On his link above, still managed to abstract away from the "knowledge" and "stereotypes" imposed over the years on the subject and on technocratic thinking without bias to get any result to justify it in the end:

Prices are formed on the basis of insider knowledge.

I haven't seen any justification that this is or isn't true anywhere. I'm willing to debate, but only within the framework of the "Algotrader's Club".

C-4:

I don't quite understand why a table of all trades is needed? In fact, in most cases, a table of all trades is needed to assemble the required working timeframe. In MT5 all conceivable timeframes are built in by default. Then the question remains - why?

As for OI - that's really useful information as well as real volumes. I'm sure it will eventually appear in MT5.

P.S. Because the table of all trades is used in very specific cases and is so resource intensive and demanding to the data channel capacity, that brokers disable transmission of this information by default. Only after an explicit request from the client does the broker connect this table.

OI and real volumes are already available in MT5. Highlight the instrument in MarketWatch and go to the "Details" tab. There you will find the OI. It is called "Active Commitments" in MT5. The actual transaction volumes are shown on the charts. Supply and demand volumes in the same tab - "Details".
Reason: