Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 28

zfs:

I don't have that feeling) In Five there are positions, there are orders, there are trades https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/211. You can get all the data and make a report that suits you, in the same excel. Even a member of the top 50 can do it).

No, I can't. The reporting system on the Russian Fund is very complex. You only need to look at the detailed report "Discovery" sends out on transactions to be convinced of that. If you can algorithmically reduce it kopeck by kopeck to the result shown in MT5 - kudos to you.

C-4:
It is not possible to cope. The reporting system on the russian fund is very complex. Just look at the detailed report sent by Otkritie on the trades to see for yourself. If you can algorithmically reduce it kopeck by kopeck to the result shown in MT5 - kudos to you.
Halva is enough for me).

Apart from opening, who else provides access to forts via metatrader 5?

I read on finam's website under "trading software" that metatrader 5 is not only forex but also "options and futures RF".

Is it so?

forexman77:

I read on finam's website under "trading software" that metatrader 5 is not only forex but also "options and futures RF".

Is it so?

BKS

forexman77:

Is it so?

Futures, options are the prerogative of the exchanges. There are only two or two exchanges. You have to go to the stock exchange site, the brokers section and go through all of them.

SymbolInfoInteger(sym.Name, SYMBOL_TICKS_BOOKDEPTH)

Synopsis

SYMBOL_TICKS_BOOKDEPTH

Maximal number of displayed orders in the ticker. For instruments without a queue, the value is 0

Maximum number of showing orders in one direction or in total?

In the Open it is(20) in one direction. I.e. a total of 40. And in other places, I understood that it may be vice versa. It is necessary to specify this point explicitly in the help.

pronych:

SymbolInfoInteger(sym.Name, SYMBOL_TICKS_BOOKDEPTH)

Synopsis

SYMBOL_TICKS_BOOKDEPTH

Maximal number of displayed orders in the bookstore. For instruments without a queue, the value is 0

Maximum number of showing orders in one direction or in total?

In the Open it is(20) in one direction. I.e. a total of 40. And in other places, I understood that it may be vice versa. It is necessary to specify this point explicitly in the help.

Point out what? The depth of the glass is determined by the broker. Ask him.

C-4:
Specify what? The depth of the glass is determined by the broker. Ask him.
It is indicated in one direction.

C-4:
Specify what? The depth of the glass is determined by the broker. Ask him.

What are you picking on me for? The second answer is not a good one. But again with an outburst. If you can't read the question correctly, don't answer it. I highlighted it specially for such literate people.

Renat, thank you. Got it.

Hi all! On the real account in the Otkritie database, all futures have the SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_OPTIONS margin type, i.e. as for options (although the latter are not observed).

Posted an error to the technical service of Otkritie, but no change. Dear developers, at least you can influence them!

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5
Reason: