Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 41

Sergey Chalyshev:

These terminals cannot communicate with each other.

They can communicate via text files.

Ром:

They can quite easily communicate via text files.

Tell me they can also communicate via the Russian post office ))

I suspect it's not about MQs. Otkritie does not have a single account for stocks and FORTS.

So yes, if you trade both, you need two terminals.

Sergey Chalyshev:
Tell me they can also communicate through the Russian post office ))

There is an inadmissible delay in communicating through the Russian Post. I'd rather use Skype).

And communication via file is quite cannon-fast.

It's become a ritual. Every day I remove Rusal from the market overview and it's a pain in the ass every day. I'm sick of it.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
It's become a ritual. Every day I remove Rusal from the market overview and it's a pain in the ass every day. I'm sick of it.
For rituals, you could write an advisor that removes unnecessary symbols. No, well... as an option...

Grigoriy Chaunin:
It's become a ritual. Every day I remove Rusal from the market overview and it's a bitch to see it there every day. I'm sick of it.
I have to set a template for an instrument every time I open the terminal, and of course I have to save it each time I close it, and it takes my time to do that when I track a dozen stocks. Strangely, this didn't happen on Forts, just went from account to account. And yes, constantly pumping in an update, without that the connection to the server is not established. Patience.

Sergey Petruk:
This is ok, in my case I have to set a template for the instrument every time I open the terminal again, and of course I have to save it every time I close it, and when you track a dozen stocks you have to spend time on it. Strangely, this didn't happen on Forts, just went from account to account. And yes, constantly pumping in an update, without that the connection to the server is not established. Patience.
Templates can fail under the following condition: you set the terminal as an Administrator and work as a normal user.

Karputov Vladimir:
Templates can fail under the following condition: you set the terminal as an Administrator, but you work as a normal user.
Now I'm logged in as an administrator - it doesn't work.

Sergey Petruk:
now logged in as administrator - doesn't help.
Please do this test: in the terminal, open data directory and copy the path, now in the terminal, try "Templates" -> "Save template..." and copy the path again. Compare both paths - do they lead to the same data directory?
Reason: