Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 58

ottenand:

Today I will try to reset the settings in the evening, or even start a bare terminal from another machine and fix this moment again at market opening in the morning, maybe it's my fault. Although I remember I ran it without indicators, it was like that too. I will check it once again. Looked logs for a few days, no error. But I have found differences in time of my trades. For example, today. In the text file-log there is a time of the morning trade 10:00:20.646 with its ticket, while the history tab in the client terminal shows a deal with the same ticket at 10.00.02. The difference is 18 seconds and it is not quite clear when the deal was actually executed. However, the deal that was executed two minutes later, i.e. at 10.02.41, diverges from the log time by only 1 second. Question. At what moment is the time of transaction recorded in the logs? When the deal is marked with the arrow on the chart, or when it passes in the depth chart? This point should also be checked.

You have not specified whether there are custom indicators? If so, just remove all of them and check.

Your local logs show your local time and it does not affect the time, you set in Market Watch, deals and charts - they all have the same server time. If there is a difference of 18 seconds, then synchronise the time locally.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You have not specified whether there are custom indicators? If there are, just remove them all and check.

Your local logs show your local time and it does not affect the time you set in Market Watch, trades and charts - it is all just the same server time. If there is a difference of 18 seconds, then synchronise the time locally.

No custom indicators (not from the basic set) were standing today. The local time version does not fit either. The OS time is synchronized, and it coincides with the terminal and the start of trading up to a second, it can be seen if you open the clock and watch when the trades start. The question about the difference between the deal time in the window of deal history and the deal time in the logs means that at the moment of opening the trades at the stage of high market activity the terminal recorded them with the delay up to 18 seconds, the reason for this delay we are trying to find out. The candlestick freezing effect is also related to it. Other deals within the day passed without errors, and candlesticks were normal, as they always are within the day. By the way, it would be useful to add time to the status bar.

The test without indicators on the naked chart will be done tomorrow morning.

ottenand:

GTX650 2GB. But what does that have to do with it. Are you saying it can't handle the terminal?)

I'm gathering statistics)

Dmitriy Skub:
Collecting statistics)
Is it the same for you?)

Now I've tried tracing without indicators on the naked chart. It is ambiguous. It needs to be tracked several times.

Extreme execution delays from 20,000 ms to 41663 ms or more on real from this morning until now.

All servers n/a. Almost got seriously screwed because of it. I have never had any trouble with them.

On the demo it was the same, but they just fixed it.

ottenand:
Is it the same for you?)
Mine is different)

Dmitriy Skub:
I have a different one).
Tell me, if it's not a secret, of course.

All servers are available, but I tried to manually place and delete the order

sell limit 1.00 Eu-9.16 at 72940 placed for execution in 14126 ms

sell limit 1.00 Eu-9.16 at 72940 placed for execution in 67299 ms

Bollocks.

Guys, who has the same thing?

Ром:

All servers are available, but I tried to manually place and delete the order

sell limit 1.00 Eu-9.16 at 72940 placed for execution in 14126 ms

sell limit 1.00 Eu-9.16 at 72940 placed for execution in 67299 ms

Bollocks.

Guys, who has the same thing?

I'm doing fine on Open on both accounts at the moment, my average ping is ok. Check the pings to different resources, maybe the problem is on the ISP side.
Reason: