Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 2

If we could also add:
a record of the betting market history and trades, so that we can then analyse the work of
, i.e. in the strategy tester, view all trades and what was going on in the betting market at that time.

eh... dreams :)

Nikos52:

a record of the betting history

that's not available.

and transactions

trades of all traders at the broker? :)

Renat: We are not going to make a tape of trades. We have our own understanding of how and what should be done in mass market trading platforms.
If I'm not mistaken, introducing a deal feed was one of the conditions for launching MT5 on the equity market at VTB24. Those who work with the tape will continue to use other platforms.

Yedelkin:
...Those who work with the tape will continue to use other platforms.

If a broker has another platform that is 100% satisfactory to the trader, they won't even think about other platforms.

But if a trader sees opportunities in MT5 that are of interest to him, he will use both.

C-4:

Renat, everything looks great. But what do the quotes on the real accounts look like? In fact, the situation with the purity of quotes is not yet clear. On the demo there are non-existent studs, glued charts in non-working condition, not to mention the fact that all the instruments are piled up in a pile. - I understand these are all questions for the broker, but I don't want to have problems with execution on left-hand prices and dealing with these errors with the broker.

Another question is. The fact that MT5 is paid. Right now the broker charges a subscription fee of R500 per month, but as you understand this slows down the introduction of the terminal on a massive scale.

Aren't you tired of being silly? You are acting like children.

What the hell is purity when it is a direct gateway to the exchange, all prices are exchange only and every trade has an exchange ticket?

You look at traders' speeches and you don't understand whether these are the haters or just a brain shutdown.

Yedelkin:
"TrailingStop from a glass" will be supported on the server side?
SL/TP stops work on server side. Regular trailing stops - only on the terminal.

Yedelkin:
If I'm not mistaken, the introduction of the trades feed was one of the conditions for launching MT5 in the equity market at VTB24. Those who work with the tape will continue to use other platforms.
No one works directly with the tape. If you need ticks for the current day - it is not difficult to accumulate them programmatically in MT5. You can arrange connecting tick information to your Expert Advisor, it is available to the public and is located on Finam's server. If you think about it, the goodwill of 0.001% of traders is not worth the weight of the entire system.

sergeev:

this is not the case.

of the trades of all the traders at the brokerage? :)
No, of course not all, just my trades :)
I.e. I look at the market, see what the indicators show, what deals I made at that time.
And then I scratch my head... like where my eyes were looking when I was on the market :)

C-4: No one works directly with the tape.
It is useless to comment on a post by someone who is not on the topic.

Renat:

Aren't you tired of being silly? You are behaving like children.

What the hell is clean when it is a direct gateway to the stock exchange, all prices are stock exchange only and every trade has a stock exchange ticket?

You look at traders' performances and you do not understand whether these are the haters or just a brain shutdown.

Calm my friend, just calm down)

I don't know what this has to do with. But neither I nor my expert want to see these glitches on real accounts. That's all.

Reason: