Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 33

I'd like to get a handle on the tester. The problem is that testing against the spreads recorded in the history is a stupid thing for a scalper to do. Because the spread is just off the charts. Instead of the usual 10-30 points in the tester we see 30-200. This is absolutely out of line with reality. Do it like in MT4. Users set the spread, on which they want to test!

I decided to try it out on a demo account. I spent a lot of time with the code, until I realized that the limit orders can't be modified even manually. Is it a trick to modify an order and then reopen it?

Here are the options now available on the exchange! :

Open interest!

Open interest!

barabashkakvn:

Open interest!

and it's very satisfying...

barabashkakvn:

Open interest!

Clearing is clear. But what do these 'valid commitments' mean? Whose commitments are these: those of the exchange, the traders?

This has long existed for futures on our exchange and MT5 gets the info. It is called open interest. There is an indicator that shows the change in OI in real time.

Dima_S:
This has been around for a long time for futures on our exchange and MT5 gets the info. It is called open interest. There is an indicator that displays the change in OM in real time.
Can you describe the indicator in more detail?

stas_b05:
Can you elaborate on the indicator?

Similar to yours, only more informative:)

Dima_S:

Similar to yours, only in a more informative way:)

It is indeed more informative, I will have to adjust mine

stas_b05:
It really is more informative, I'll have to adjust mine.
+1)
Reason: