Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 31

iTC:

I understand how the price of the index is formed. But from whom to buy? Who to sell to? Where do the real volumes displayed on the chart come from if no one is trading? See figure

There are certain types of orders which are not placed in the cup, but act once. This is the hidden liquidity.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

iTC:

I agree with you. Well then, where in MT5 can I look at the information about the trades? In Quick, it is displayed in a table like this. See the picture below.

There is no and will never be a table of all deals in MT5. It was not repeatedly said.

But you can watch the changes in the number of all deals in the current session:

ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER

Identifier

Description

Property type

SYMBOL_SESSION_DEALS

Number of trades in the current session

long

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal - Документация по MQL5

iTC:
There was not a single lot in the UX-03.14 cup during the hour, nevertheless the price is moving up and down. At the expense of what? Is it possible?
You do not have a demo at Masterbroker, do you? I had it on my demo too. The market is full on the real one - it is checked.

barabashkakvn:
You don't happen to have a demo at Masterbroker? I had it on my demo as well. On a real account the glass is full - tested.

I've also tested it in real time on a real account and it's shown in this video.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

iTC:

I agree with you. Well then, where in MT5 can I look at the information about the trades? In Quick, it is displayed in a table like this. See figure below

You can only simulate it yourself.

zfs:
You can only model it yourself.
Yes. You will have to invent it yourself.

vtb24:

Any word on options ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Otkritie

Renat, 2013.03.27 15:45

We will surely do it, we have already done the preparatory work.
How are you doing with options? I was promised them by my broker last autumn, but they are still there

Wrote a letter to OPEN with a request to provide an extended stack with a depth of 50 ticks in both as on one of the servers for Quick

received an answer

At the moment,we don't plan to provide the extended glass.

But we will surely consider your request in the future.

Please all who need the Advanced Slider in MetaTrader 5 write a letter to them with a request to provide the Advanced Slider, the more people who have applied the sooner they would introduce it.

iTC:
Yes. I will have to invent it myself.
Renat has announced that a table of all transactions in the terminal will appear soon.

stas_b05:

Wrote a letter to OPEN with a request to provide an extended stack with a depth of 50 ticks in both as on one of the servers for a quickie

received an answer

At the moment,we don't plan to provide the extended glass.

But we will surely consider your request in the future.

Please all who need the Advanced Slider in MetaTrader 5 write a letter to them with a request to provide the Advanced Slider, the more people who have applied the sooner they would introduce it.

Write the address where to go. It would be good for my indicators. Another suggestion is to ask for the mobile terminal to be enabled on the live site.
Reason: