Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 27

sanderz:
What exactly do you mean? The volumes on the tick chart?
Those are the real ones there.

zfs:
The real ones are there.
Real, but not all of them. :) :) :) Checked. Did tick collector, counted, reconciled, then asked metaquotes and broker. It's not cheating, it's a feature of the technology.

sanderz:
Real, but not all of them. :) :) :) Checked. Did tick collector, counted, reconciled, then asked metaquotes and broker. This is not cheating but a feature of the technology.
What is the peculiarity, real volumes and ticks are not related.

sanderz:
I can only assume that the MKs have taken a different route - to make the most flexible and simple product possible.
+1

iTC:

To see what the average purchase price is, and to compare the purchase price with the current demand. Find the difference. If there is a profit, enter it here, and if there is a loss, also enter it here.

What is displayed on the "Trade" tab?

komposter:
What is displayed on the "Trade" tab?
In "Trade" - the general status of trade. (Profit - loss) for all trades) In the "Portfolio" - personally for each instrument.

iTC:
In "Trading" - overall trading status. (Profit - loss) on all deals) In "Portfolio" - personally on each instrument.
It is necessary to order a report according to your requirements from Andrey).

iTC:
In "Trade" - total trade status. (Profit/Loss) by all trades) In the "Portfolio" - personally by each instrument.

There are no trades in the five, only positions (instruments).

And it is the average buy/sell price with total profit/loss on the position that is reflected in each line.

zfs:
We should order a report according to your requirements from Andrey).

I only have things that the Top 10 can't cope with. Or when you don't want to explain for a month and get something you don't understand, but take a hint and get a candy bar a day later.

And envy is not good ).

komposter:

I only have things that the Top 10 can't cope with. Or when you don't want to explain for a month and get something you don't understand, but take a hint and get a candy bar a day later.

And it's not good to be jealous )

I don't have such a feeling) In Five there are positions, there are orders, there are trades https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/211. All data may be obtained and a report may be made in the same excel. Even a member of the top 50 can do it).

Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
Ордерa, позиции и сделки в MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Надежный торговый робот не может быть создан без понимания механизмов работы торговой системы MetaTrader 5. Клиентский терминал получает от торгового сервера информацию о позициях, ордерах и сделках. Чтобы правильно обработать эти данные средствами MQL5 необходимо хорошо представлять как происходит взаимодействие mql5-программы и среды исполнения терминала.
Reason: