Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 69

Евгений:
I thought this thread was run by a broker.

Is it difficult to see who started the thread?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11297

Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие"
Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие"
  • www.mql5.com
Опыты с МетаТрейдер 5 в "Открытие".

Well, it wouldn't be out of place if they looked in here once in a while.)

On RTS Splice everything I've found on this thread below.

Problem: I can't test the robot deeper than 3-4 months.

Account: Real, Opening

Version 5.00 build 1545

futures

Did everyone forget about it? Everyone understands that with this depth of test, I won't let the robot go into battle. Well, you don't want my commission - I don't want it either!

2013.03.29 Alexander Dubrov:

Colleagues!

We have added 2 glued futures to the battle server: RI (futures on the RTS Index) and Si (futures on the ruble-dollar). These instruments can be displayed by selecting RTS Splice and Si Splice in the Symbols. The Si Splice chart will start moving tomorrow with the start of trading. The RTS Splice tool is already available for analysis. The history so far is not very deep (since 14.03.2012), in the future we will add the history for earlier periods.

We will gladly accept feedback and suggestions on this service.

2013.03.31 karlen :
Some nonsense with your gluing. I've been testing on RTS Splice since September 2012. There were trades in logs at first, then there were only requotes. Not a single trade in the report based on the results. Is the testing working on it at all?

2014.09.24 Alexey Kulikov:

Hello, who is testing EAs on FORTS (RI) ?

I think it is impossible to test on the "glue" and it has stopped being updated for some reason. Does it mean that everybody is testing on individual futures and then adjusting general parameters?

I also tried BCS, but the results there are different, I have not yet understood in detail why, but the data (stories) could not be so different to give such a difference in the test.

2015.12.06 batalex:

MQ promised to make it possible to import it, probably it will have to be imported manually afterwards.

They could give a deeper history, I don't think it's very difficult.

Although they don't even have portfolio balance sheet value by days - i.e. you can't know how asset value has changed over the last year - you have to manually look at each daily report and take the balance sheet figure from there.

So I think they won't "bother" with such a trifle as quotes.

transmega:

On RTS Splice everything I've found on this thread below.

Problem: I can't test the robot deeper than 3-4 months.

Account: Real, Opening

Version 5.00 build 1545

futures

Did everyone forget about it? Everyone understands that with this depth of test, I won't let the robot go into battle. You don't want my commission, I don't want it!

Minutes on RTS Splice from 2008. Try setting, Settings>Graphs>Max bars in window>Unlimited, and reload the terminal.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Minutes by RTS Splice from 2008. Try setting, Settings>Graphs>Max bars in window>Unlimited, and reload the terminal.

Thanks, put it like you said just in case.

There is no problem with loading ticks and RTS Splice minutes, and there is RTS Splice on the charts...

The problem is that the test is not going ahead.

Developer

Otkrytie-Broker

Whose side is the problem?

transmega:

Thanks, put it like you said just in case.

No problem with loading ticks and minutes RTS Splice, and the charts have RTS Splice...

The problem is that the test is not going on.

Developer

Otkrytie-Broker

Whose side is the problem?

Of course it's on your side. Everyone else has it, but you don't. Does the robot write something in the logbook?

Dennis Kirichenko:
Of course it's on your side. Everyone else is doing it, but you're not. Did the robot write anything in the log?

it tells you a lot of things.

the characteristics of the processor, the robot, how much memory it has pumped up, how much it takes up, etc.

All tick skips that it has; how many it has generated

log address

of special features: zero divide in "robot_name"

OnTick critical error

transmega:

of features: zero divide in "robot_name"

OnTick critical error

Huh. Fix the robot first before you sulk with your complaints...

Dennis Kirichenko:
Huh. Get the robot fixed first before you spitefully complain...

and what exactly is the problem?

On RTS-3.17 it works fine, on all modes

transmega:

and what exactly is the problem?

On RTS-3.17 it works fine, in all modes.

In the EA you must check the division by zero. Apparently your EA uses the margin value, and it is not in the glues.

I do not see any special value in the margin when testing on the history, it changes constantly as well as the tick price of the RTS futures. And the terminal and the tester can only take the last known value for today.

If you want to test it, you should remove division on margin in your EA.

If you want the broker to add the margin value to the glue, you have to write to the broker, they do not show up here.

You can also test not on the tiles but on the futures and the EA should choose the current futures. Somewhere here I posted an example of futures selection.

Reason: