Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 32

C-4:
Renat has announced that a table of all trades in the terminal will appear soon.
Where did he write about it? Could you provide a link? I don't think so.

sanderz:
Where did he write about this? Could you provide a link? Thank you.

It was mentioned here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/21163/page5#comment_840458

Thank you!

sanderz:
I have already written here and called. My indicators would benefit from it. Another suggestion is to ask for the mobile terminal to be switched on at a real site.

I wrote here911@OPEN.RU

I wrote and called about the mobile terminal. They promised it, but I guess I will have to wait three years.

stas_b05:

I wrote here911@OPEN.RU

I wrote and called about the mobile terminal. They promised it but I guess I will have to wait for three years.

I wrote to them about my reasons too but they gave up... Well... they didn't answer...

At least they gave me that address...

Options and a record of all transactions - to be implemented ?

This is already interesting.

Yes.

Both options and a table of trades within the framework provided by the gateway.

Hello. I may be writing off-topic, but there are so many topics I decided to write here. The thing is that I have autotrade and I constantly get autotrade, which does not work in accordance with the robot, it does not close deals but fixes the price, and meanwhile the stops set in the robot start working from the autotrade position, not the opening one. I do not have to put a stop. Here's a screenshot, autotrade is highlighted in white, tell me what to do

Why are there no EAs on MT5 from the opening?

Gadkiy:
Why is it that no EA is installed on MT5 from the opening?

Checked it on the demo....

Reason: