Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 71

Suggestion to Open.
Tell the metaquotes that mt5 on android takes a long time to "process chart data"

Unhappy with the promotions in MT5 opening. Extremely scarce set there. Switched to Quick. Is that why all the promotions are not available in MT5?

Grigoriy Chaunin:
Unhappy with the promotions in MT5 opening. Extremely scarce set there. Switched to Quick. Why is it that all stocks are not available in MT5?
Which ones are unavailable? Just an example.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
Unhappy with the promotions in MT5 opening. Extremely scarce set there. Switched to Quick. Why is it that all stocks are not available in MT5?

What are the available ones out there as an example?)

Can you guys tell me whether to expect open interest and the display of normal volumes? ?? Sps.mt5 terminal

Gribov:
Can you guys tell me whether to expect open interest and the display of normal volumes? ?? Thanks.

Are you talking about a history of open interest? And what do you mean by normal volumes?

Grigoriy Chaunin:
Unhappy with the stock in MT5 opening. Very poor set there. Switched to Quick. Why is it that all stocks are not available in MT5?

I'm also thinking of switching to QUICK for this very reason.

I made a big mistake when I opened an MT5 account in the breakaway.

Gribov:
Can you guys tell me whether to expect the appearance of Open Interest and the display of normal volumes? ?? I can't see any open positions in my account.

I also do not quite understand what we are talking about, as soon as I open a trade I immediately see a change in volume by the number of lots for which I opened

It is not possible to measure the volumes on the chart you give. The sum of unfulfilled buy and sell orders.

Open has no trading sessions set in the instrument specifications (00:00-24:00 everywhere). Although, when trying to send an order on the pre-market, a redirect is returned.

When asked to set them up correctly, they replied that "they are afraid to change the time in the specs as clients may not be able to withdraw stop orders after the session closes at 6.45pm".

Is this true? If so, will it be corrected/improved? If not, who can authoritatively approach the technicians at Opening to adjust the time?

@Renat Fatkhullin, @Slava,@Rashid Umarov?

Reason: