Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 51

new-rena:

I've written above about the difference, if you look into it.

To summarise.

On the demo you trade on a copy of a quote from the real.

On the real account your order is taken into account, while on the demo it is not.

On the demo you may receive 1-5 pips of 4 digits in your favour if possible, but it happens quite rarely.

It is very wrong to believe that your order does not change the direction of price movement. This is an error.

Keep in mind the leverage and the value of one lot/contract ...

In short, it looks like this.

You did not write it correctly in Russian, you wrote it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MqlTick

zimbabve15, 2016.02.03 06:15

Broker "Opening" tool ED-3.16 left table - tick data is written by indicator in OnCalculate procedure via SymbolInfoTick request, right table - via CopyTicks. Structure of both: time, bid, ask, flipper, volume, time_msec, flag.

Why same ticks have different values of volumes and flags?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

MqlTick

zimbabve15, 2016.02.03 06:39

FiboFroup broker left ticks tablevia SymbolInfoTick , right table via CopyTicks. Structure of both: time, bid, ask, strike, volume, time_msec, flag.

Flags are different, because bid/ask values in the same ticks, written in different ways.

zimbabve15:

Here you go: Testing 'CopyTicks'

It's getting worse and worse on stocks. There were no quotes at the market opening yesterday and none today.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
It's getting worse and worse on stocks. There were no quotes at market opening yesterday and none today.
Write to Service Desk, attach screenshots, duplicate in the topic "Errors, bugs, issues" with a link to the application to the SD.

I wonder if Metatrader for the stock market has a quote history? What is the timeframe for, for example, stock quotes for Sbera?

Hi all, guys. Terminals 5 and 4 have a function to send a report via FTP. The problem is that every time the terminal generates the same report name. And I always see one report instead of several. Because it is just overwritten. Please tell me where I can discuss this issue. Is there anything you can do about it. So that the report will generate a new name every time. Naprimet stateman 1 stateman 2 etc? Thanks in advance

dinomit:
Hi all, guys. Terminals 5 and 4 have a function to send a report via FTP. The problem is that every time the terminal generates the same report name. And I always see one report instead of several. Because it is just overwritten. Please tell me where I can discuss this issue. Is there anything you can do about it. So that the report will generate a new name every time. Naprimet stateman 1 stateman 2 etc? Thanks in advance.
I don't think so. You are talking about a change in protocol, adopted 35-40 years ago (:

dinomit:
Hi all, guys. Terminals 5 and 4 have a function to send a report via FTP. The problem is that every time the terminal generates the same report name. And I always see one report instead of several. Because it is just overwritten. Please tell me where I can discuss this issue. Is there anything you can do about it. So that the report will generate a new name every time. Naprimet stateman 1 stateman 2 etc? Thanks in advance.
Send your reports to different folders with different names and you will be happy.

Question for the developers.

The balance is 100,000 roubles.

The Expert Advisor tries to open a GOLD-3.16 SELL 10 lots

Error 10019 - NoMoney in OrderCheck function response

Error is up to attempt to Sell 2 lots.

Expert Advisor may open only Sell 1 lot.

The important thing is that the MT order can be opened in the Sell order window, even at 11 lots at Gold-3.16.

----

This bug is in MQL or MT?

How can it be bypassed now before the release of the corrected build ?

Reason: