Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 19

olyakish:

Can I have a look at this script? Or at least give me an idea.

As I understand it all works in realtime mode, that is, there is no history.

Thanks

And the idea is tied to changes in volume and incoming price flipper?

If yes then it all comes down to the quality of the internet connection which is not good...

Let me bring the idea to mind and lay out the code, I stuck to the idea :)

There won't be a story, of course, that's true.

Spread is the problem, it's just not possible to use the tester (using real) ..... Hopefully they will find a solution soon...

The spreads are being dealt with

I opened a demo there and after two days it was jammed. In addition, according to the strategy I needed bourgeois indices, and they said to me: "We have them, but they are on Quick, so open a real one and you will get your indices. After a week they call me again: "Open a real account". I do not know how to open an index on MT5. - If you do not know what to do with them, their service is too good for you. They are very funny guys.

It's a pity that the mobile client on the live account stopped working. The server just became unavailable.

Who should I contact about this problem?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

You have to ask Otkritie. They have not yet decided whether or not to include mobile access for their customers.

Renat:
You have to ask Otkritie. They haven't yet decided whether or not to include mobile access for their customers.

Thank you! When it worked, it worked correctly! I'll write them a letter.

Renat:
The spreads are being worked out.
Renat, thank you, we are waiting! Please tell me if there is any understanding of when this will be decided?

Paragormon:
Very funny guys.
You can't even open a demo account for nothing, you have to be interviewed =)
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Gentlemen developers!

I am a client of Otkritie who is also trying to work via MT5. In this connection, I ask you to answer, is it supposed to calculate GO correctly in your trading terminal?

Moscow Exchange provides CS benefits when working on inter-month spreads for many instruments. For example buying a RTS 9.13 futures and selling an RTS 12.13 futures, they take only one - larger SE, and in MT5 they are added, thus diverting (blocking) trader's money, which leads to inefficiencies in arbitrage transactions. I would like to draw your attention that GO in KVIK is calculated correctly. Are there any plans to remove this error in MT5 and allow the trader to work under the conditions regulated by the Exchange http://rts.micex.ru/s206?

Thank you for your reply.

Московская Биржа - Рынки - Параметры срочного рынка
  • www.moex.com
Базовый актив фьючерсного контракта Значение параметра Xi Y ri Параметры для определения расчетных цен неосновных ценных бумаг, допущенных к обращению в Cекторе фондового рынка Standard Идентификационный код ценной бумаги Значение параметра Xi Y ri Минимальное базовое гарантийное обеспечение на...
Reason: