Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 117

Florent.B:
Que faire pour avoir un signal ? Merci

Use english please in this part of the forum.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk for such financial issues, we can't help you here.

I did!but they direct me here!! 
where should i post this question now?!

Wasim Zayed:
I did!but they direct me here!! 
where should i post this question now?!

You can't direct your subscribers to another MQL5 seller account without a new subscription.

Hello, I subscribed to a couple of signals and have noticed that the SL and TP are not entered and didn't see them on the charts.  I ticked the checkbox in options and I see the SL amount but not the TP.  Any guidance fixing this and turning off the FIFO violation message would be much appreciated. 

ciolinocharlene:
Hello, I subscribed to a couple of signals and have noticed that the SL and TP are not entered and didn't see them on the charts.  I ticked the checkbox in options and I see the SL amount but not the TP.  Any guidance fixing this and turning off the FIFO violation message would be much appreciated. 

When you copy the TP and SL levels, you are only copying what the signal provider uses in the trades, if these don't have a TP level you will not copy it.

Generally when you tick the: Copy the TP and SL levels, options you may close these trades when they hit those levels at your side and if they are still open on the signal provider's side, they will be re-opened upon synchronization, creating a mess.

As for the FIFO warning message, you get it because you are from the US and you supposed to follow it. This is something to do with your broker, so contact them about it.

Hi guys,

I've made lots of research about copying signals but it is still confusing and I don't wanna risk my balance, so I hope someone can clarify my confusion.

I made an account with 1000US and subscribed and copied a signal provider but his account is 20,000USD. 20 times higher than mine.

If the person open a position will my account set higher leverage to equalize the provider's position?

or my account will calculate the percentage of the providers position. Lets say the provider open a position with 10% of his account does it mean my position will be 10% of my account regardless of the volume?

I need some simple answers please I read all the articles and it makes it more confusing. Thanks

One more question, 

I have a micro account in which all symbols end with an m letter. If my signal providers account is not micro and his symbols dont end with an m letter. Would I be ably to copy it?

If not, Can i change my symbols and remove the m letter? or do I have to start a pro account without the m letter? Thanks.

Mohammed Alharbi:

One more question, 

I have a micro account in which all symbols end with an m letter. If my signal providers account is not micro and his symbols dont end with an m letter. Would I be ably to copy it?

If not, Can i change my symbols and remove the m letter? or do I have to start a pro account without the m letter? Thanks.

The lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

As for .m suffix in your broker's intruments, there is no guarantee that you'll be able to copy the signal's trades succesfully.

You can ask the signal provider for advice or try it and see how it goes.

Hello all.  This is my first post here and I'm hoping that someone can help me out with this issue.  I'm a new member so my apologies if this issue has come up before.

I'm on the MT4 platform and am trying to subscribe to a signal that is also on the MT4 platform.  Both of us are U.S. based, but it will not let me subscribe.  I keep getting the same fault (picture attached) when I hit a link to pay for the signal service.  Has anyone else encountered this?  More importantly...what's the fix?  I would really like to subscribe.

Thank you!

Files:

2hooters:

Hello all.  This is my first post here and I'm hoping that someone can help me out with this issue.  I'm a new member so my apologies if this issue has come up before.

I'm on the MT4 platform and am trying to subscribe to a signal that is also on the MT4 platform.  Both of us are U.S. based, but it will not let me subscribe.  I keep getting the same fault (picture attached) when I hit a link to pay for the signal service.  Has anyone else encountered this?  More importantly...what's the fix?  I would really like to subscribe.

Thank you!

You are based in the US and you are using a broker that obeys the FIFO rule (first in, first out), but the signal provider doesn't follow that rule, so you can't copy.

Contact the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups for you.

Reason: