Not one signal being copied

I've been linked to one of the MT4 providers for a few days and the synchronisation to the providers account is fine but every trade receives the comment 'skipped as no signal found'. All platform settings are checked and I've increased the slippage to 3 pips but still no good. The signals are all EURUSD and many per day so it isn't just a freak happening.

I'm thinking the problem is likely to be with my broker and/or the fact that the signals are market orders so timing is a problem not just spread difference. Anyone found just the same?

Check the procedure about how to subscribe (in case you missed something) -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

'skipped as no signal found' or 'skipped as no symbol found' ?
If 'skipped as no symbol found' so it is related to the mapping -post #12

signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
signal is not opening trades after transferring to new account
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I transferred a signal to a new account using the "move subscription" feature on mql5.com...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copy Signal Trading - "Symbol Not Found"

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.24 19:08

I think - it is related to the mapping, and it happened when you are using the broker which is different from the signal provider's broker.

• About mapping - read post #12
  • Scripts (for MT4 and for MT5) to check the limitation concerning "no symbol found" issue - post #3

richhand:

I've been linked to one of the MT4 providers for a few days and the synchronisation to the providers account is fine but every trade receives the comment 'skipped as no signal found'. All platform settings are checked and I've increased the slippage to 3 pips but still no good. The signals are all EURUSD and many per day so it isn't just a freak happening.

I'm thinking the problem is likely to be with my broker and/or the fact that the signals are market orders so timing is a problem not just spread difference. Anyone found just the same?

Yes, the problem is with your broker/server setup.

This usually occurs when a broker uses various suffixes after the symbol, like . or .m etc.

Contact the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, the problem is with your broker/server setup.

This usually occurs when a broker uses various suffixes after the symbol, like . or .m etc.

It seems this may be the reason. My broker has .r after the symbol that I can trade, the .r standing for retail. It seems the signal is for professional symbols only. 

richhand:
It seems this may be the reason. My broker has .r after the symbol that I can trade, the .r standing for retail. It seems the signal is for professional symbols only. 

Reason: