Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 5

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

I have subscribed to a signal whose deposit currency was RUB while mine was USD. And it seems the system could not find the exchange rate between RUB and USD. Therefore rate of 1:1 was defined which was wrong. The calculated trading volume was smaller than the min. lot. Would you please help with this. The following log information was attached for your reference:

0 08:45:56.945 '88100913': Signal - signal provider has balance 732 350.35 RUB, leverage 1:500

0 08:45:56.945 '88100913': Signal - subscriber has balance 2 141.32 USD, leverage 1:500

1 08:45:58.536 '88100913': Signal - no conversion rate for the deposit currency of provider (RUB) and subscriber (USD), 1:1 ratio will be used
0 08:45:58.599 '88100913': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 0.3%

Bronek536:
Hi guys, I've read the article but there is one think have to be clarified. Lets use Subscriber 2 from a article as an example. Where his positions should be 7% of signal provider position. What's gonna happen to subscriber when provider opens smallest 1K position? Thanks Bronek

I'm not 100% sure.  But if not wrong, 0.01 * 7% = something small.  And it will force to be 0.01 lot.
This will be disaster for this subscriber, since he can't follow the risk management of the signal properly

for ex.
Signal trade lot sequence 0.01  0.01   0.05  then close with profit only on 0.05 (while both 0.01 is still in red, but sum of 3 trades is in green, since won on 0.05 can cover lost of both 0.01)
Subscriber trade at 0.01  0.01 and 0.01 then close. subscriber won on last 0.01 will not enough to cover red from first two lots of 0.01

i'have account standars and you have account mini
it's possible to copy your signals from account mini to my account standars

1. Provider: balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100
  2. Subscriber1: balance 40 000 EUR, leverage 1:200, deposit load percentage 50%
  3. Subscriber2: balance 5 000 EUR, leverage 1:50, deposit load percentage 35%
  4. EURUSD exchange rate = 1.2700

Please how do you arrive at the 50% and 35% consecutively for subscriber 1 and subscriber 2? Thanks.

ogonorahs:
  1. Provider: balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100
  2. Subscriber1: balance 40 000 EUR, leverage 1:200, deposit load percentage 50%
  3. Subscriber2: balance 5 000 EUR, leverage 1:50, deposit load percentage 35%
  4. EURUSD exchange rate = 1.2700

Please how do you arrive at the 50% and 35% consecutively for subscriber 1 and subscriber 2? Thanks.

IMHO , i think it's a percentage of deposit or balance which used to trade, for example if we will use 2 signal prov so we use deposit load percentage 50% and if 3 SP then 33.33%1

Can anybody tell me where can I change the position size ratio between subscriber and signal provider? Lets say my position should be 160% of signal provider's position. So when he/she is trading 1 Lot, then I should trade 1.6 Lots.

henny:
Can anybody tell me where can I change the position size ratio between subscriber and signal provider? Lets say my position should be 160% of signal provider's position. So when he/she is trading 1 Lot, then I should trade 1.6 Lots.

You can check out all the options:

Calculator of signals

Calculator of signalsTable of Contents Introduction 1. Restrictions of use 2. Manual for using the calculator of signals 2.1. Getting started 2.2. User interface 2.3. Obtaining copy ratio 2.4. Copy ratio calculation details 2.5. Mapping is impossible 3. Developing the calculator of signals 3.1. Interface design 3.2. Creating canvas on the panel 3.3. Two-dimensional array. Sorting 3.4. New control — CTabl ListView 3.4.1. Dynamic array of indicators — example of operatio Conclusion Introduction The most frequent question that subscribers tend to ask is: 'Will I be able to subscribe to the NNN signal, and what position volume will be copied to my trading account? '. This article will help to create the calculator of signals — a great assistant for those who wish to subscribe to signals. A brief manual for using the calculator of signals is also provided in this article The actual calculator is a panel based on the CDialog class. The following elements are used in this panel: CLabel CEdit CComboBox CButton...

Articles | 2016.05.05 12:35 | Karputov Vladimir | Integration | MetaTrader 5

I am not getting the correct lot size based on both balances of provider and my account.   Is there anyway to adjust this?
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

Please,

I need to monitor slippage between signal provider and my account (let's say every 24h).

What is the easiest way that you see to do that?

Is there any way to uniquely identify a trade on the provider and match it with the (eventual) trade on my account?

I need the help of you that are experts!  :)

Thank you!

Best regards

Hi guys, I am trying to subscribe for paid signal but when try to subscribe i get subscription failed message. I have enough funds in my account. What could be the issue. However on my demo account I can subscribe to free signal service but not paid. Please someone help me out. Thanks
Reason: