1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT5 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Options and
click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of
your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT5 platform, on the upper
right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the signal you want to subscribe to and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Toolbox Window of your MT5
platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal in blue
5. Click on the green Subscribe for --- USD button
on the right side of your MT5's Terminal Window.
6. Fill in your MQL5 password and click Subscribe.
7. Select the payment method and complete payment for your
8. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the
Enable real time signal subscription
Synchronise positions without confirmations
Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels option (this option should be ticked only if the signal provider advises
9. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field
below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
10. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put
11. In the Deviation/Slippage field, put 5.0 and click OK in
the Options window to close it.
12. Now you have completed the subscription procedure and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual
Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT5 platform open all day long. This is very important, because it ensures
that you don’t miss any trades or modifications to trades and will save you from unnecessary losses. I strongly suggest you to use the MT5
integrated MQL5 VPS, which is cheap and easy to setup and use. Please don’t ask my advice on other VPS options, since I have not
used any of them and I couldn’t help you properly. If you nevertheless use an alternative VPS option, you have to do so at your own
knowledge and risk.
13. Go to your account details in the Navigator window
of your MT5 platform, right click in your account number or name and
select the option Register a Virtual Server.
14. In the VPS tab, down in the Toolbox window, the VPS with
the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
15. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months* ,
tick the: auto renewal option below (if you want) and click the way of
payment to complete your purchase.
* MQL5 VPS subscription can
always be transferred to another account, so a long term plan is more economical.
16. Finally tick the Migrate signal: account,
signal and settings, option (1) and
click the green Migrate button (2) to
complete the migration of your signal settings to the MQL5 Virtual Server.
17. After you finished with you subscription procedure and the VPS migration, you should check that your signal subscription is active
and you are copying my trades perfectly. Please go to your MT5
Navigator window and right click on the VPS
number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals,
18. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal
enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.
19. If you see a: signal disabled,
message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT5
>> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and
then re-migrate with
your MQL5 VPS.
Then check your MQL5 VPS (right
click) Journals, again
for a: synchronization finished successfully,
or a: signal enabled,
message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.
You should check for this: signal
enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.
After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, DO NOT TICK AGAIN the: Enable realtime signal
subscription option in your local computer’s MT5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely
When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT5 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5
VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth signal copying.
So after the synchronization of your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS, the MT5 >> Tools >> Options >>
Signals, tab must look like below:
If you don't click it again, AFTER THE MIGRATION you will be OK.
Use english please.
If you mean to renew your signal subscription, go here and click >> Renew:
this is error:
2020.05.08 06:48:27.403 Signal 'xxx': signal copying for 'EURUSD' is prohibited