• Get access

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 114

To add comments, please log in or register
EMMANUEL LAYSON
EMMANUEL LAYSON  
Hi, Can I provide signal from a micro account? will that pose any problem from a subscriber that is not micro accounts?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
EMMANUEL LAYSON:
Hi, Can I provide signal from a micro account? will that pose any problem from a subscriber that is not micro accounts?
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
EMMANUEL LAYSON:

Signals based on cent/micro account are copied like normal standard account signals, but as Sergey has pointed out above, since 2018 they are considered as demo/free signals, since they misdirect potential subscribers to believe that their authors are risking much more money than they actually do.

Warren Sydney
Warren Sydney  
Hi, is it possible to withraw funds from my signal account that I am following without affecting my open positions? Thx
Warren Sydney
Warren Sydney  

Hi, second question

I would like to stop using a signal but I have open positions. Is there a way for the signal to continue managing the SL and TP without opening any new positions?

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Warren Sydney:

Hi, second question

I would like to stop using a signal but I have open positions. Is there a way for the signal to continue managing the SL and TP without opening any new positions?

The answer to both your questions is to wait until you have no open positions through signal copying, for performing any of these actions.

To add comments, please log in or register