Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 120

when i receive a signal from a signal provider, when to place a trade using the signal?

Hassan Aboobakur:
when i receive a signal from a signal provider, when to place a trade using the signal?

MQL5 signal copying is done automatically, you don't need to do anything, simply setup your account for it.

Hello.
I subscribed <name removed>, all of his trade was closed with profit, but
At the moment, I have a problem, with regulating the use of 95% of capital. When open trades reach minus $12, larger trades close.
Do you think special settings should be made for the software?
I read all the links adjusted them accordingly.
But I did not understand the reason for this problem.

HRkhalilian:
Hello.
I subscribed <name removed>, all of his trade was closed with profit, but
At the moment, I have a problem, with regulating the use of 95% of capital. When open trades reach minus $12, larger trades close.
Do you think special settings should be made for the software?
I read all the links adjusted them accordingly.
But I did not understand the reason for this problem.

This is looks like margin stop out, you are probably using a very small account to copy a much larger signal provider.

Or the minus $12 level is the stop loss level of signal's trades and they are closed due to SL, something much simpler.

Contact the signal provider for advice.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is looks like margin stop out, you are probably using a very small account to copy a much larger signal provider.

Or the minus $12 level is the stop loss level of signal's trades and they are closed due to SL, something much simpler.

Contact the signal provider for advice.

I know is looks like margin stop out,  All of them have not any SL and just Have TP and the volumes are only 0.01 but I don't know why the bigger trade close when total trades reach -12 

HRkhalilian:
I know is looks like margin stop out,  All of them have not any SL and just Have TP and the volumes are only 0.01 but I don't know why the bigger trade close when total trades reach -12 

He/she may use virtual SL or close some trades manually, stop loss levels are not always visible.

Are the larger 0.02, 0.03 and 0.06 trades, your own trades that you placed manually?

If yes, they interfere with the signal's risk management and they cause these sudden closures, due to margin stop out.

You shouldn't copy a signal and trade with an EA or manually on the same account at the same time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

He/she may use virtual SL or close some trades manually, stop loss levels are not always visible.

Are the larger 0.02, 0.03 and 0.06 trades, your own trades that you placed manually?

If yes, they interfere with the signal's risk management and they cause these sudden closures, due to margin stop out.

You shouldn't copy a signal and trade with an EA or manually on the same account at the same time.

I didnt open or close any trade manually when I started for copy tarding , and I didnt move any Sl or TP 

I dont know why it behave like that I set 5% use deposit. it is really amazing., and I really confuse and frustrate about it

HRkhalilian:

I didnt open or close any trade manually when I started for copy tarding , and I didnt move any Sl or TP 

I dont know why it behave like that I set 5% use deposit. it is really amazing., and I really confuse and frustrate about it

I need to see your signals settings and your MQL5 VPS journal's logs in order to give you my opinion.

Sergey Golubev:

As I replied in my previous post - you should look at the log files to understand about what happened (it should be written everything about it on the log files),
or you can upload log file here (together with signal subscription settings) on the thread and the users will try to understand.

Because the users are usually complaining about the following: "I closed 5 orders by myself or orders were closed by stop loss/take profit, so why those 5 orders are opened once again after that?". Because the orders should be opened once again if those orders are still open for signal provider (and it is normal signal service behaviour in this case).

Log files and order book screenshots attached.

Trading Account type - Netting

No other Manual trading done on this account as this account is hosted on VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are using MT5 and MQL5 signal copying system tried to correct the copied AUDCAD lot size, by closing 0.05 of your sell AUDCAD position, by buying 0.05 AUDCAD, leaving only a 0.01 sell AUDCAD position.

You (and the signal provider) shouldn't deposit or withdraw money, change leverage, change signal settings etc. with open positions.

No Manual trading done on this account or SL hit.

Checked the log files > Also No Balance / Leverage adjusted for the whole day.

Percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages is same 15% throughout the day.

Scenario from the log file >>

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.01 SELL / Subscriber 0.01 SELL

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.02 SELL / Subscriber 0.02 SELL

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.03 SELL / Subscriber 0.03 SELL

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.04 SELL / Subscriber 0.04 SELL

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.05 SELL / Subscriber 0.05 SELL

1 SELL position of AUDCAD with lot size 0.01 added. 15% of 0.01 lot  = 0.01 copied (as min lot size). Provider 0.06 SELL / Subscriber 0.06 SELL

After signal Server re-connection, volume coversion is again calculated.

Provider 0.06 SELL >> 15% of 0.06 lot = 0.01 (as min lot size)

Hence Copy Server >> 0.05 lot is closed (BUY) and only 0.01 is remaining.  Provider 0.06 SELL / Subscriber 0.01 SELL

Is signal Server is trying to re-calculate volume coversion % (15%) of open positions after each re-connection. Is that a bug in copy Server?

Reason: