Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 147

Javier Toyos Jimenez:
Hello. My broker have eurusd. and eurusd but the problem is that your program tries to copy the operation in eurusd, wich is prohibited by my broker and no operation is executed. Im going to attach some images for you to understand it better

You can disable EURUSD. symbol from MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and enable EURUSD in order to copy smoothly.

Javier Toyos Jimenez:
Hello. My broker have eurusd. and eurusd but the problem is that your program tries to copy the operation in eurusd, wich is prohibited by my broker and no operation is executed. Im going to attach some images for you to understand it better
  • "prohibited by broker" is related to the broker (to the specification of this symbol which was identified by the broker), and
  • "no symbol found" is related to the mapping (and the mapping is the standard feature in the Signal service).

read the following thread about it:

("no symbol found"; forex symbols)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367553

and you can try the following from the previous post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.07.28 14:51

You can disable EURUSD. symbol from MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and enable EURUSD in order to copy smoothly.

Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem...

Hi I am connected to copy a trader
I see a problem with orders volumes on my trading account. My volumes are too small comparing to my Signal Provider's volumes.
My account is 2 times smaller than trader's account, so my volumes should be approximately 2 times smalller, but they are 0.01 each time, even if trader had trades with 0.05 and 0.06 lots. 

Can someone help me in that question?

Jora Turcanu #:
Hi I am connected to copy a trader
I see a problem with orders volumes on my trading account. My volumes are too small comparing to my Signal Provider's volumes.
My account is 2 times smaller than trader's account, so my volumes should be approximately 2 times smalller, but they are 0.01 each time, even if trader had trades with 0.05 and 0.06 lots. 

Can someone help me in that question?

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Check the copying ratio of your signal subscription in the MT4/5 terminal or MQL5 VPS journal.

1. Can I have 1 MQL5 VPS account to copy 2 signals on same broker & trading account?

2. Can I have 1 MQL5 VPS account to copy 2 signals on same broker but with 2 different trading account?

Remarks: All is MT4

wellbeing99 #:

1. Can I have 1 MQL5 VPS account to copy 2 signals on same broker & trading account?

2. Can I have 1 MQL5 VPS account to copy 2 signals on same broker but with 2 different trading account?

Remarks: All is MT4

1 MQL5 VPS subscription is per 1 trading account (but you can move this subscription from one your trading account to an other one your trading account within MT4 or within MT5)

and 1 signal subscription per one trading account too (but the subscription can be moved from one trading account to an other one once in a week within MT4 or within MT5).

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Sergey Golubev #:

1 MQL5 VPS subscription is per 1 trading account (but you can move this subscription from one your trading account to an other one your trading account within MT4 or within MT5)

and 1 signal subscription per one trading account too (but the subscription can be moved from one trading account to an other one once in a week within MT4 or within MT5).

Noted & thks Sergey

I planned a $ 30 subscription for my signal, but it was registered for free, why?

Angin Ghukasyan #:
I planned a $ 30 subscription for my signal, but it was registered for free, why?

Demo signals can only be free and real account signals can only be paid.

Good morning! I'm from Indonesia. I registered as a signal seller but was rejected by the system. What do I have to do? Please help me moderators.

Files:
Reason: