Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 169

 

Hi, how to send email notification from MT4/5 when Signal get disabled on its own sometimes, so I can manually enable it to resume?

Thanks

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
 
Future Solution #:

Hi, how to send email notification from MT4/5 when Signal get disabled on its own sometimes, so I can manually enable it to resume?

Thanks

This is not possible. Use MQL5 VPS to minimize such issues.


Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

 

My cumulative profit is 56% after 4 months but now I just opened it and it shows 18% a month. Can you please help me record the transaction history for my signal? Thank you very much!

 
Van Nhan Le #:

My cumulative profit is 56% after 4 months but now I just opened it and it shows 18% a month. Can you please help me record the transaction history for my signal? Thank you very much!

read this from FAQ:

How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • 2013.02.20
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol
 

I want to subscribe to a Signal where the provider trades USDJPY.

My broker is CMC Markets MT5 and the corresponding tradable symbol on my account is USDJPY.a. It has a contract size of 100,000.

On the Signal subscription page I receive this warning:
“The following symbols are not available on your account: USDJPY.”

Does this warning mean that MQL5 Signals will not map USDJPY to USDJPY.a and the trades will not be copied? Or will USDJPY → USDJPY.a be mapped automatically after subscription?

I would like to confirm this before purchasing the Signal subscription.

 
Torontonian #:

I want to subscribe to a Signal where the provider trades USDJPY.

My broker is CMC Markets MT5 and the corresponding tradable symbol on my account is USDJPY.a. It has a contract size of 100,000.

On the Signal subscription page I receive this warning:
“The following symbols are not available on your account: USDJPY.”

Does this warning mean that MQL5 Signals will not map USDJPY to USDJPY.a and the trades will not be copied? Or will USDJPY → USDJPY.a be mapped automatically after subscription?

I would like to confirm this before purchasing the Signal subscription.

You will never know until you subscribe, but usually such simple suffixes are mapped automatically.

If you subscribe and mapping doesn't work, you can unsubscribe within 24 hours and get an automatic refund.