how to set manual lot size in copy trading ?

Hi All,

i wonder how to set manual lot size in copy trading ? 

ex: provider tardes 0.05 lot, at my side percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 2% witch starts a trade with 0.02 lot

but i want to lower the lot size from 0.02 to 0.01 whene provider trades 0.05 without lowering  money management: use 95% of deposit and keep it 95%

thanks

Lot size for subscribers is automatically calculated (you can not set it manually).
More - read this thread:

How to change the volume/lot size:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

sifeddine2000:

Hi All,

i wonder how to set manual lot size in copy trading ? 

ex: provider tardes 0.05 lot, at my side percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 2% witch starts a trade with 0.02 lot

but i want to lower the lot size from 0.02 to 0.01 whene provider trades 0.05 without lowering  money management: use 95% of deposit and keep it 95%

thanks

You can't, the lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Reason: