How to make subscriber open fix lot?

Deal all mql5 member,

I am a bit confuse to set my open position with fix lot. Here the example;

My signal provider telling that his going to open position 0.01 lot with 100usd equity.

As subscriber I have 1000usd in my account so I want my account to open 0.10 lot per entry by following my provider signal.

How should I set that? Is there any option I can set fix lot for every my following entry?

i really dont understand this;

Use no more than [A] % — percentage value of your deposit that can be used for following provider's signals. For example, if your balance is 10 000 USD and 90% is specified here, then 9 000 USD will be used for following the signals. This affects the calculation of volumes of the deals performed when following the signals. The volume is calculated proportionally. See "Signal Subscribers" section for more information.

Please help. Thank you.

copyt:

Use no more than [A] % — percentage value of your deposit that can be used for following provider's signals. For example, if your balance is 10 000 USD and 90% is specified here, then 9 000 USD will be used for following the signals. This affects the calculation of volumes of the deals performed when following the signals. The volume is calculated proportionally. See "Signal Subscribers" section for more information.

Please help. Thank you.

You can't set a fixed lot.

Lot/Volume are calculated automatically : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example

General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.
Reason: