Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 115

Hi all,

Whenever I try to subscribe to any of the free signals on MT4 from my FxPro real account, I get the following error messages:

- This signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions. 

- Subscription failed. The Signal is not allowed for subscription on this trading account.

No such error pops up when I do the same with my demo account though. The number of subscribers to most of these signals is very low actually, so I am uncertain as to why would they ALL be disabled for new subscriptions (as the first error message suggests). The second one makes me wonder if it is a limitation from FxPro and if I should consider another broker...

Have you encountered such an issue? Could you please let me know what I can do?

Thank you! 

leventecsibi:

Hi all,

Whenever I try to subscribe to any of the free signals on MT4 from my FxPro real account, I get the following error messages:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

leventecsibi:

Hi all,

- This signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions. 

- Subscription failed. The Signal is not allowed for subscription on this trading account.

No such error pops up when I do the same with my demo account though. The number of subscribers to most of these signals is very low actually, so I am uncertain as to why would they ALL be disabled for new subscriptions (as the first error message suggests). The second one makes me wonder if it is a limitation from FxPro and if I should consider another broker...

Have you encountered such an issue? Could you please let me know what I can do?

Thank you! 

You can't subscribe to a free/demo signal with a real account.

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Sergey,

I would like to subscribe to an already existing signal, not to create a new one. And the thread you linked states that signals that are available on the real account are always come with a subscription fee and signals are only free when you are in a demo account. However, I can definitely see a bunch of free signals available from my real account... 

leventecsibi:

Hi Sergey,

I would like to subscribe to an already existing signal, not to create a new one. And the thread you linked states that signals that are available on the real account are always come with a subscription fee and signals are only free when you are in a demo account. However, I can definitely see a bunch of free signals available from my real account... 

You can't subscribe to a free/demo signal with a real account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't subscribe to a free/demo signal with a real account.

Hi Eleni,

Thank you for the clarification. However I need to ask in this case, why am I seeing dozens of free signals available from my real account

leventecsibi:

Hi Eleni,

Thank you for the clarification. However I need to ask in this case, why am I seeing dozens of free signals available from my real account

Do you see it in Metatrader's Signal tab after you login to real account?
Because the signals in Signal tab should be sorted based on your account compatibility and it is not related to the Signal webpage.

Yes, you can not subscribe for free using real account (this is the general rule sorry).

Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Watch a Tutorial Video on how to subscribe to a Signal. Sell the...

leventecsibi:

Hi Eleni,

Can you post a screenshot of what you are saying please?

Hi,
I am new on trading, 
I have some question.  Anybody please help me? 
Actually i want to know what is trading signal?  
How its work? 
How i can understand which signal is good and which bad? 

Please help me? 

Hi everyone, 
I need help with a very small account $30. How do I grow my account any methods. I need signals to place my first order/trade. Please help!!
Thank you all 
Reason: