Signals not coping! - page 2

omar168:

Thanks for your help dear, as for the Deviation/Slippage, is there preferred value or keep it 0.5 spreads?

I suggest to use the best possible broker/server setup with the lowest slippage and then put it to max settings 5.0.

I haven't seen playing so much part though anyway.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I suggest to use the best possible broker/server setup with the lowest slippage and then put it to max settings 5.0.

I haven't seen playing so much part though anyway.

Thanks 👍 
I've read on this forum that removing the check on "copy sl & tp" will solve my problem and let the system copy the provider position without terminating the position. If I deactivate this settings, do I have to close the position manually or it will be closed once the signal provider closed it on his account ?
Files:

omar168:
Thanks 👍 
I've read on this forum that removing the check on "copy sl & tp" will solve my problem and let the system copy the provider position without terminating the position. If I deactivate this settings, do I have to close the position manually or it will be closed once the signal provider closed it on his account ?

Yes, I also advise against copying the TP and SL levels, because you can close the positions before they are closed on the signal provider's side and the MQL5 signal copying system will open them again upon synchronization creating a mess.

Reason: