Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 124

Actually i was subscribed signal  form one of the signal provider channel, few days ago. But actually its not working in my trading account. How can i correct this. Pls clarify

ikhancy000:
 Actually i was subscribed signal  form one of the signal provider channel, few days ago. But actually its not working in my trading account. How can i correct this. Pls clarify

If it is related to the Signal service so you can check the subscription procedure:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

And if any errors - check the journals/logs (as the errors should be written there).

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Guys, i just did a paid subscription 7 days ago from one signal provider. I need to change to another service from the same provider signals to exhaust the remaining days in the month as the one i earlier subscribed to doesnt match my account funding. Is this possible? 

aghaac:
Guys, i just did a paid subscription 7 days ago from one signal provider. I need to change to another service from the same provider signals to exhaust the remaining days in the month as the one i earlier subscribed to doesnt match my account funding. Is this possible? 

No, you can't change to another signal of the same provider, you can only move your exhisting signal subscription to another trading account.

I have been registered as a seller but I can't see where I can click to provide signals.When I click on signals I don't see create signals.

Samuel Eliason:
 I have been registered as a seller but I can't see where I can click to provide signals.When I click on signals I don't see create signals.
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

If I stop my subscription for the copy trading by going  to tools---option --- then signal and i removed the tick from agree to the terms>> what ll happen to the current open positions in my account , is it ll remain same and i can manage it or it ll still follow signal provider once to market reopen again on Monday , in fact i knew the signal provider closed some positions while my terminal was off, so the positions still open in my account, and the prices is different right now so if i continue with the signal on Monday morning the potions ll be closed with the new prices with, so any one can answer me if i stop the copy signal i can manage my open positions or it ll be closed automatically once the terminal on while the market open, 

thanks

Mohammed H M Abuzaid:

If I stop my subscription for the copy trading by going  to tools---option --- then signal and i removed the tick from agree to the terms>> what ll happen to the current open positions in my account , is it ll remain same and i can manage it or it ll still follow signal provider once to market reopen again on Monday , in fact i knew the signal provider closed some positions while my terminal was off, so the positions still open in my account, and the prices is different right now so if i continue with the signal on Monday morning the potions ll be closed with the new prices with, so any one can answer me if i stop the copy signal i can manage my open positions or it ll be closed automatically once the terminal on while the market open, 

thanks

They will remain open and unattended, unless they hit some TP or SL level already applied by the signal.

Good Day, hope all is well.

I wanted to subscribe to a signal.

However, I got the following error " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD. It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions"

Any idea? 

Adnan Alkaf:

Good Day, hope all is well.

I wanted to subscribe to a signal.

However, I got the following error " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD. It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions"

Any idea? 

This is only a warning message, you can still go on with your subscription.

Only make sure that you are using the suggested minimum capital for subscribing, is there is one by the signal provider.
Reason: