FIFO messages

I have a client for one of my EAs getting FIFO messages in the MT4 terminal. We don't have any duplicate trades as the EA limits each pair to only 1 open trade at a time. The message says it's source is the "Trading Platform", not OANDA, the broker. I haven't seen this before. I understand that TP, SL orders will trigger a warning if there are duplicate trades, but has anyone seen these messages when there are no duplicate trades? 
Files:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.05.06 10:14

When you copy the TP and SL levels, you are only copying what the signal provider uses in the trades, if these don't have a TP level you will not copy it.

Generally when you tick the: Copy the TP and SL levels, options you may close these trades when they hit those levels at your side and if they are still open on the signal provider's side, they will be re-opened upon synchronization, creating a mess.

As for the FIFO warning message, you get it because you are from the US and you supposed to follow it. This is something to do with your broker, so contact them about it.

iLi Academy: . We don't have any duplicate trades as the EA limits each pair to only 1 open trade at a time.

That is obviously, not true. Running EA on PC and on VPS?

Reason: