Signal Systems - page 41

To add comments, please log in or register
joophoos hoosemans
joophoos hoosemans  

Hello,

I have a month subscription on  a trader who trades based on a capital of $ 5000 with a trade volume of 0.05. My capital was about $ 2500. So the trade volume for me is 0.02.

Now i have a capital of $ 3.100 and expected a automatically higher volume to 0.03. But that didnot occur. What can i do to set the volume to 0.03? I already asked the trader but he doesn't know.

Joop Hoosemans

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
joophoos hoosemans:

Hello,

I have a month subscription on  a trader who trades based on a capital of $ 5000 with a trade volume of 0.05. My capital was about $ 2500. So the trade volume for me is 0.02.

Now i have a capital of $ 3.100 and expected a automatically higher volume to 0.03. But that didnot occur. What can i do to set the volume to 0.03? I already asked the trader but he doesn't know.

Joop Hoosemans

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage, check your copying ratio in your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journal, for details.

joophoos hoosemans
joophoos hoosemans  

Hello Eleni,

I dont work with VPS but have i steady connection. Works fine. So in that case : how can i check my copying ratio?

Joop Hoosemans

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
joophoos hoosemans:

Hello Eleni,

I dont work with VPS but have i steady connection. Works fine. So in that case : how can i check my copying ratio?

Joop Hoosemans

Check your local MT4/5 terminal's Journal tab, in the Terminal window below.

Its highly advisable to use a VPS, because if you lose power or network connection for an instant, you could lose much more than its monthly cost.

To add comments, please log in or register