there are no good advisers on the site - page 8

zfs:

Even if it is, it won't be unprofitable, which is probably not the only problem. Apparently you will have to work with it for free).

Yeah, I was just kidding about the sale. Although, I can sell it for 5000, if anyone wants. And the problem is only in the slippage - that's all. Tried it on the real half a year ago for 3 days. Got a couple of slips, gave up and put it on the shelf.

MLR:
Yeah, I was just kidding about selling it. Although, I can sell it for 5000 if anyone wants. The problem is solely slippage - that's all. Tried it out in the real world half a year ago for 3 days. Got a couple of slips, gave up and put it on the shelf.
Slippage is not always there).

zfs:
The slippage is not always there).

I know. If the price passed the entry level with the slippage greater than the specified one, do not enter. But it is not that simple. It is not sure that positive expected payoff in the tester is not based only on slippage, and I will get a positive MO when slippage is taken into account.

In any case, we should only test it on real account. - And this EA (according to the test) may be flat on equity and even losing months, which is incompatible with my patience level and thirst for big and fast money.

But if I wanted to use my real money for half a year at least I would have to test it on real account, lose half of my deals because of slippage filter, and then calculate my optimal risk taking into account that I would be disappointed if I couldn't get more than 1000% annual return. I just have more interesting ideas and I want to connect the automated optimizer to this owl to try to avoid losing weeks at least in the test.

Mikalas:

FOREX is a kitchen where you cannot win with standard approaches (history analysis, indicators and other nonsense).

If you don't think with your head, you can't win.

artmedia70:
Well... at least it wasn't a hand job.

Yeah, yeah.

I was taught"Home work" when I was a kid.

There are councillors in the forum branches, some good ones. For example :

------------

Latest version of the system with latest EAs to download

The settings for EAs: optimization and backtesting

Trading examples :

Metaquotes demo

GoMarkets broker, initial deposit is 1,000

Alpari UK broker initial deposit is 1,000

RoboForex broker initial deposit is 1,000

more

------

First version ofAsctrendND EA.

Next version ofAsctrendND EA(verion 1.02) withTrendStrength filter added.

• results for EURUSD M15 (for 1 year), every tick, slow complete ..., for Balance max;

• results for backtesting and the settings for EURUSD M15 timeframe, for one year with 2 indicators as the filters: NRTR Color Line and TrendStrength;

• optimization results for GBPUSD M15 for 1 year - the results and set file are attached;

• backtesting results and the settings for GBPUSD M15;

• optimization results for one year for EURUSD H1 timeframe with Balance + max Sharpe ratio;

• backtesting results with the settings for this EURUSD H1 timeframe with Balance + max Sharpe ratio;

I can't test mine. It trades but the tester says nothing ... I wonder how it behaves on history. It's built on historical patterns.

Don't need a link. Is it on Metatrader 5? Because this is a forum for MT5. It's a different forum for MT4.

Or use your profile - you can link there and everyone can see your profile (and there may be a discussion there too).

Or use the Jobs service - they will check there for credits (of course if the Expert Advisor is not decompiled and the source code is available).

newdigital:

Don't need a link. Is it on Metatrader 5? Because this is a forum for MT5. It's a different forum for MT4.

Or use your profile - the link is available there and everyone can see your profile (and there may be a discussion there too).

Or use Work service, they will check there for credits (unless the EA is decompiled and the source code is available).

i can't run it on mt5 or even on mt4.

Here is the link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14249

не могу протестировать рабочий советник
не могу протестировать рабочий советник
  • www.mql5.com
не могу протестировать рабочий советник.
Reason: