Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 20

Brainwashing is for forex. But this 'volume concept' is fully related to Brainwashing because of iTrend indicator for example - same meaning. And the question: the volume is real in MT or not?

This is BrainTrading with Volume:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.08

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

volumes

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.08, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Just an example with levels - to udnerstand the meaning of Brainwashing system:

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.08

volume 1

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.08, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

newdigital:

Just an example with levels - to udnerstand the meaning of Brainwashing system:

Sorry but I don't understand anything. Volume is in your chart is tick volume. How is this related to trading volume ? What's other indicators in your chart ?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5

I was talking about the meaning of Brainwashing: trade with everybody.

Meaning of BrainTrending: enter with trend starting.

Meaning of Asctrend: enter when trend is already established. 

Here the iTrend indicator with 2 little corrections (that of Codebase don't compile).
Files:
itrend.mq5  10 kb

Hi angevoyageur,

Thanks a lot. We can continue the explanation/discussion/development the Brainwashing system. Thanks. 

I am trying to adapt this iTrend indicator for trading -

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.10

iTrend

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.10, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

I think I will create separated thread about Brainwashing trading system. Because 3 systams inside one thread - it may be too much.

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.03.18 11:26

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for now - asctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

BRAINTRADING SYSTEM

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

• more to follow

How To Create Your Own Mmanual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

• more to follow 

And especially - this part of the discussion: How To Create Your Own Manual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

It should be separated thread too. Just an idea. 

newdigital:

And especially - this part of the discussion: How To Create Your Own Manual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

It should be separated thread too. Just an idea. 

What I am waiting for? Why I am not creating separated thread for Brainwashing system? because of iTrend indicator ... this indicator is very different from what it is used in this system. We can look at here:

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.05.03

itrend

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.05.03, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

I mean: if dot and arrow are on the same close bar so it is velid signal IF it is accepted by iTrend indicator. But this indicator is different from what we have in MT4 for example ... so I need to go to Job ... (I do not think it is expensive). 

Reason: