hello every one, Anyone got any good systems they use?

just joining the forum.  Anyone got any good systems they use?

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for. 

Anyone want to share?

You can look at CodeBase, at the Market and the Signals to select something for yourself.
Promotion of the signals and the market products are prohibited on the forum so you can look at my thread here where I delect something from CodeBase to be interesting for example.

Also - you can look at this thread: How to Start with Metatrader 5

Thanks for the info I will dig into that a bit more.   One I have used for a while that works  is the eur/usd lunch time long system.   I got it at_  Trades the eur/usd at 12 noon eastern when the eur/usd is down all the rules etc..   its pretty simple and works quite well especially at nadex

I think the more interesting to discuss free trading systems developed/uploaded on this forum for free by source codes, or indicators/EAs from CodeBase for example (just to create good trading system/EA from CodeBase indicators).

Discussion about any external trading system (especially commercial one) is prohibited on the forum sorry.
Reason: