Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 18

newdigital:

This is final statement for today - see image - this is +80 pips in profit and I am closing this trade:

EURUSD was closed by stop loss by +16 pips in profit and USDCHF by +25 pips in profit. So, totally this is 121 pips just for this day.

More to follow. 

I am continuing trading BrainTrending.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.03

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

gbpusd bt trading

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.03, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

I think - we need semi-automatic EA to process open trades. I mean - we can open the trades manually but this EA can place stop loss based on BT indicator (BrainTrend2Stop indicator) and move it according to this indicator's line.

This is the situation for GBPUSD for now - I moved stop loss to profitable area (i did it by mouse on the chart): +30 pips in profit for now

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.03

gbpusd bt update

This is updated situation for GBPUSD M30: +40 pips in profit for now on open trades

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.03

gbpusd bt 40 pips

I just want to remind that we are trading BrainTrending. Indicators and template are on this post to download.

newdigital
:

This is updated situation for GBPUSD M30: +40 pips in profit for now on open trades

I just want to remind that we are trading BrainTrending. Indicators and template are on this post to download.

This is open trade for GBPUSD - I moved stop loss for profitable area. How to move? By mouse on the chart :) Yes, it is what I like more in Metatrader 5 - we cabn move stop loss and/or take profit by mouse.

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

BrainTrending M30 open trade

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.04, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

And this is real example about how to trade BrainTrend. Do you see dot and arrows on same bar on the image below? This is real signal. I mean: if dot of one BT indicator is on the same bar with arrow of an other BT indicator - it means that the signal is confirmed by 2 BT indicators (real signals).

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

audusd m30 bt

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Stop loss values ... do you see where I placed stop loss? Just look at the chart ... I placed it in right way according the line of BrainTrend2Stop indicator. 

Just to remind about what I am doing here:

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.04.02 21:22

What is the meaning of all my posts here?

I am estimating the pairs to trade and the direction of those pairs - in the morning for the current day! I am doing it in the morning or in the aftrenoon as a forecasting. After that - I am openning the trades and you will see the results ( in the evening ). I am doing it for many weeks here by every day on this thread on the way as "trade with me" for example.

How can you make same forecasting? I am using indicators from CodeBase ... free indicators. If you need template and all the indicators to download from one post - look at few pages back and you will find it. If any question - just ask me on the thread. Which thread? Main thread for it is this one: Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

That's all news for today. 

I just want to remind that we are trading BrainTrending. Indicators and template are on this post to download.

And about timeframes ... which timeframe to use to trade BrainTrending system? There are some proven timeframes: M15, M30, H4 and D1. Most good is M30. If we are using M15 so we should have the confirmation of the signals on some other (more higher) timeframe.
Reason: