Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 16

So, we see that indicator may be improved, the system should have an additional indicators to filter false signals, there are special rules to trade depends on timeframes and more and more. We will discuss about it later this week.

More to follow. 

Just some more thinking about BrainTreding ...

Yes, the indicators should be improved, or I will try to find some other indicators in MT5 CodeBase now. Why? because indicators looks good on the chart but it is difficult to trade them all. Besides, stop loss is very thin - we can see from this image:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.03.27

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

gbpusd m30 braintrend

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.03.27, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Besides, as I explained on this thread - the difference between Asctrend system and BrainTrend system are the following:

• Asctrend system: we are entering to the market for buy or sell when the trend is already established; we more care about where to exist
  • BrainTrending system: we are entering in the beginning of the trend established; we more care about how to filter false signal for entering

Hello newdigital,

I am currently reading the thread about Asctrend on the forum where you were before. I see you like big threads ;-). I intend to read the whole topic but I'm only on page 24 where you discuss asctrend system on M1, with 7 or 8 indicators. I was wondering if you had tried this system on a real account ?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Yes, I was trading it on real/live accounts for the long time (asctrend, braintrend and brainwashing). My forex was started with Ichimoku and with asctrend in last century :)

Asctrend system is almost done here on mql5 forum for MT5. But concerning BrainTrending (BT) - not really ... because those indicators (BT indicators) looks good on the chart but it is very difficult to use them for trading - indicators should be improved/optimize/fixed. As to Brainwashing (Bw) so we did not start yet here. 

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

You know - I was admin for that forum, manager of content and manager of elite section there (I managed everything except monetization). Can you imagine - how many good files I am having inside my PC with statements and so on? But I am sorry - it was for Metatrader 4 ONLY. And you know my username? I am New Digital (I am New). So, I like everything which is new one. That is why I am here for new platform: Metatrader 5. I like to be moved forward. I do not like to look back. 

Do you know why humans are growing old? Some scientists discovered that it is because they are looking back. It is necessary to look forward only. 

newdigital:

You know - I was admin for that forum, manager of content and manager of elite section there (I managed everything except monetization). Can you imagine - how many good files I am having inside my PC with statements and so on? But I am sorry - it was for Metatrader 4 ONLY. And you know my username? I am New Digital (I am New). So, I like everything which is new one. That is why I am here for new platform: Metatrader 5. I like to be moved forward. I do not like to look back. 

Do you know why humans are growing old? Some scientists discovered that it is because they are looking back. It is necessary to look forward only. 

I understand and I agree, I think much to the MT5 platform. But I discovered all of that (trading, forex, MT4, MT5) very recently, and as a lot of people I started losing money on forex. Now it's time for winning :-D

Just about BrainTrending - good sell signal was for USDJPY at night (BT1 and BT2 indicators are on the same close bar):

USDJPY, M30, 2013.03.29

usdjpy m30

USDJPY, M30, 2013.03.29, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

And confirmed sell signal is for GBPUSD for now:

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.03.29

gbpusd m30 sell

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.03.29, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Just to remind sorry:

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.03.18 11:26

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for now - asctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

BRAINTRADING SYSTEM

• more to follow

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

• more to follow

How To Create Your Own Mmanual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

• more to follow 

And this is programming thread for this thread: Asctrend indicator in depth

Just about BtainTrending - we did not start yet but pleawe find the statement (live trading) made by me concerning this system (blue line is equity on open trades and yellow line is balance, data is taken from Account History tab in MT4):

GBPUSD, M15, 2013.03.31

Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

braintrend statement

GBPUSD, M15, 2013.03.31, Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Reason: