KopirMT4 is a lite version of Trade Copier for МetaТrader 4
The full version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4319
The lite version has simplified functionality. However, the basic set of functions is available to its fullest extent.
- It is fast and does not depend on the ticks. The speed of copying is less than 0.5 s.
- Deals are copied with high accuracy. When in scalping mode, they are copied by the best price only.
- If there are connectivity issues or the terminal gets restarted, KopirMT4 does not lose positions.
- It does not overload the processor and is not heavy for a PC or VPS.
- It can facilitate any copying method from one account or several accounts.
- It works correctly with cross rates and metals as well as with symbols containing prefixes.
- Distinguishes differences in the names of the metals and supports copying of them (XAUUSD <-> GOLD, XAGUSD <-> SILVER).
- Its functionality is being permanently updated and improved.
- We monitor and take into account our clients' feedback as we are eager to implement required functions and improve our product.
- Fixed conversion with regard to the account currency. Currently supported account types include USD,EUR,RUB
- Fixed copying of XAUUSD
- fixed the error with determining the minimum lot
- improved the analysis of partially closed trades
- Scalping mode and indent mode revised, the logics of the entry point limit updated
- Added settings for configuring server requesting frequency
- A new mode allows to activate the server request by a timer or by arrival of ticks to reduce load
- added Saturday and Sunday to the time manager
- fixed user comments
- Improved support of binary options (type UP / DOWN is only supported)
- Improved entry mode by the number of spreads. If spread is zero, the copier automatically switches to entry accuracy in points.
- Changed value of parameter filter slippage = 5.0 for compatibility with previous versions
- In the Lite version, added a capability to specify a comment - Improved closure with 'close price use' active
- Changed order tracking logics for the following new functions (ATTENTION: prior to update the application, let the Copier close all positions, otherwise they will be lost!)
- Fixed an error with minimal lot when copying CFD and Forex instruments
- Changed logics of symbol match tables, the table is of a higher priority. The exact match of instruments (full names like in the terminal) should be specified in the table
- New option no_move_stoploss_and_takeprofit that disables shift for stop loss and take profit if position was entered with a deviation. The function is on by default.
- The default value of the use_currency_koef is set to true
- New option slippage_is_count_spread, when set to true activates mode of accuracy based on the number of spreads and the entry accuracy depends on the spread. The function is on by default.
- The following parameters have been renamed: list accounts for copy, delimiter (,) - > server accounts default lot - > fix lot filter slippage open price - > filter slippage
- enabled copying take profit and stop loss by default
- Changed lot calculation equation: the description in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example is used in Autolot mode
- Added support for accounts in different currencies: the terminal should receive quotes in EURUSD and USDRUB. EUR, USD and RUB accounts are supported.
- Ratio calculation can be disabled by setting 'currency auto koef' to 'false'. The mode is disabled by default! This is an experimental function.
- Fixed some errors
- Added timeout indication by a fractional number if the deal lifetime is less than 1 minute
- Added automated disabling of stop loss/take profit modification on the client's side if custom stop loss or take profit is enabled and set to zero
- Revised server order tracking algorithm, update timeout (sec) option is no longer required, so it was deleted. Delay parameter is eliminated. It is no longer required.
- Added external control support by means of copying the instrument from EAs and indicators (detailed information will be available in instructions)
- Included support of different currencies; automated correction of a lot will be in the next updates
- Removed deletion of pending order if it triggered before the client's one, which led to omission of entry by pending orders
- timeout parameter default value is 0 again; operational mode selection parameter was renamed in "mode" (default value of this parameter is Server)
Attention: this update is incompatible with previous versions. Close all open positions on clients or wait for their closing before updating!!!
- Improved order tracking logics
- Ability to forcedly update server data, parameter 'update timeout (sec)', the value is set in seconds (the setting only for the server)
- Auto detection of symbols with prefixes and CFD
- Copying of Take Profit and Stop Loss of pending orders like it is done for market ones. By default the copier does not copy them.
Copying is enabled by setting user takeprofit use=false, user stoploss use=false
- 'timeout' parameter is equal to 5 by default (not 0). The parameter now also affects pending orders as well!
- Improved opening limit and stop orders, especially when working with scalpers and news Expert Advisors.
- Copying stops and take levels is disabled by default in order to speed up the work when copying a great amount of orders.
Pending orders do not receive take and stop levels right after they are placed. Instead, the levels are set right after the order is triggered (if the appropriate options are activated).
By default, take and stop levels are virtual.
- Revised changing a stop loss and take profit in order to improve working with scalper trading robots.
- added the parameter for setting the history upload depth for clients. It reduces the load during intraday trading.
history count (days) = 1..N; the parameter uses the number of previous days as its value;
- added Time manager settings allowing users to set the time period when coyping trades is allowed. The time is set for each day of week. The time format allows you to set trading periods, for example, 0-10, 13-17 or 22:10-08:00, 15:00-18:59;
- added support for joint operation with AutoTradeManager utility.
- Fixed data download when changing the settings, while open trades are present.
- Added the new option: close price use = false/true. If enabled (true), a trade is closed only if the price is not worse than the close price at the source. 'otstup' parameter is considered.
Attention: save the settings to file before the update!
- Fixed take profit, stop loss and Open price modification.
- Fixed the default option 'pause for set takeprofit (min) = 0'.
- Changed scalper mode logic. Now, positive 'otstup' is the minimum number of points the server price should move from the Open one before it is allowed to open a trade. If 'otstup' value is negative, the server price should move in the negative direction for the specified distance from the Open price before it is allowed to open a trade.
- Provided smart stop loss and take profit calculation mode: convergence between the server's and client's position prices is considered.
- Improved sleep mode to reduce the processor load.
- Improved the mode of downloading accounts from different servers.