Active Lines for MT4
Active Lines is a powerful professional tool for operations with lines on charts. Active Lines provides a wide range of actions for events when the price crosses lines, for example: notify, open/modify/close a position, place/remove pending orders. With Active Lines, you can assign several tasks to one line, for each of which you can set individual trigger conditions, as well as conditions for re-activations and the number of possible activations.
Active Lines helps you to easily organize various trading strategies connected with trendlines, support and resistance lines, for example, for trading inside a channel, trading in a triangle, grid of orders, etc.
- The intuitive interface of the program. Two separate windows:
- The list of all lines with tasks;
- All tasks for a separate line. Windows can be moved and hidden.
- Can work with 3 types of lines:
- Horizontal line;
- Fibonacci lines.
- 2 types of events: breakthrough and rollback to the line.
- 11 main actions for the task:
- Alert - a sound alert, a message on the screen, an email, push notification, switch to the chart on top of all other charts;
- Buy, Sell - sending an appropriate market order with specified Stop Loss and Take Profit if necessary, a separate identifier can be set to each position to be used when closing position or modifing Stop Loss and Take Profit;
- Close - closing a position, partial closing, part to close can be specified as a percentage;
- Modify - modifying Stop Loss and/or Take Profit of an open position;
- Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit - placing pending orders, a separate identifier can be set to each order to be used when deleting orders;
- Delete Orders - deleting pending orders;
- Stop Tasks - canceling tasks on a specific line. This action allows to cancel tasks of a line if another line is crossed.
- Up to 15 tasks for one line. Tasks are executed sequentially, from left to right, as they are located in the tasks window. Tasks can be dragged relative to each other to set them in the right order.
- Task re-activation.
- A line can be deleted after all tasks are completed (available only for horizontal and trend lines).
- Most of parameters in tasks are set by simple drag-n-drop of additional lines which appear when you edit a task.
- Each task has its individual log.
- Line can be set as segments to limit the activity of tasks in time.
- The number of lines with tasks is not limited.
- Lines with active tasks are marked with an animated locator icon.
- "Highlighting" of lines.
- You can save and upload sets of tasks as templates. Templates are saved in files with the ".tsk" extension. The templates can be saved in both the local terminal folder and in the shared folder available to all the terminals on the computer.
- Protection against accidental events - disabling tasks if a line is moved close to the price.
- You can limit the volume of an opened position and the number of placed orders in one direction.
- Support of software restart: tasks are not lost during program/terminal restart.
- Interactive help on task parameters.
Note: Active Lines does not work in the terminal tester. To see how the program works, please use the free version Active Lines DEMO.
- Language - language of messages and tooltips.
- Max Position - maximum position volume the program should open. If 0, the parameter is not managed.
- Max Orders - maximum amount of orders the program can set. If 0, the parameter is not managed.
- Deviation for Market Order(in point) - allowable price deviation when placing a market order, in points.
- Print log in Experts tab - message display mode: true - messages are displayed in the EA and task logs, else - messages are displayed only in a task log.
- Color of Price Line - pending order line color.
- Color of SL Line - stop loss line color.
- Color of TP Line - take profit line color.
- Added display of the list of active tasks next to locator icon. The display mode is set by parameter "List of Active tasks": constant display or popup text when pointing a cursor to the locator icon.
- Added the ability to save a screenshot for the ALERT task. A screenshot is saved to the ...\MQL4\Files\Screenshots folder. The file name has the following format: SymbolName_Timeframe_LineName_Time(hours-minutes).
- Added the ability to play an audio signal multiple times for the ALERT task.
- Added the ability to calculate an order volume automatically for the trade order placement tasks.