Fast Copy MT4
Fast Copy MT4 allows to copy trades between different MetaTrader 5 (netting)(hedge) and MetaTrader 4 accounts in any direction and amount, quickly and easily (without loading the system).
- MT4 —> MT5
- MT4 —> MT4
- MT5 —> MT5
- MT5 —> MT4
* For any interaction with the MT5, it is necessary to additionally install Fast Copy MT5
- One tool for sending and receiving transactions: [master] > [slave] operation mode can be selected in the program.
- One provider [master] can copy trades to multiple receiver [slave] accounts.
- One receiver [slave] can copy trades from multiple provider [master] accounts.
- Absolutely compatible between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 order/position accounting systems.
- Copying SL and TP - optional. It is possible to set custom Sl and TP levels.
- Receiver's account [slave] can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Ability to enable copying only for symbols selected in "Market Watch". Auto search and add new symbols to "Market Watch".
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol suffix between brokers.
- Convenient adjustment of lot size and its compliance with your TS.
- Restore all settings and status after the terminal closure.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Execution speed.
Control and Setup
- Fast Copy (upper field) — moves the chart window.
- Button ▼ — minimize/maximize the main program window.
- Button X — close/remove program from the chart.
- | Master | Slave | — select mode, master - provide deals, slave - receive deals.
- Button OFF/ON — turn on/off execution.
- Slave settings — slave mode settings.
- Select Master — choose the number of the account from which deals will be copied.
- Copy Stop Loss — copy stop loss from the signal provider.
- Copy Take Profit — copy take profit from the signal provider.
- Save position coef. — save coefficient of an open position, used in strategies where the next order must be proportional to the previous one.
- Add new symbol — add new symbols to Market Watch. If turned off, only selected symbols will be copied.
- Slippage — maximum allowable price deviation to copy, only take into account if price moved to "+".
- Multiplier — trade volume multiplier.
- Currency — auto calculate if master and slave accounts have different currencies, includes accounts with USD EUR RUR.
- Leverage — auto calculation, if receiver's leverage is less than that of the signal provider.
- Balance — auto calculate ratio of master's and slave's balances.
- Round Off —rounding the balance of the [master] account for calculations. If used, the balance of the [slave] account will be rounded proportionally.
First launch. Select the account (terminal) from which you want to copy deals, launch the program on any chart, choose mode [master] and set the OFF/ON button to "ON". Then select the account (terminal) to which you want to copy deals (only after you have launched the master), launch the program on any chart, choose mode [slave], choose the account from which you want to copy trades, sonfigure required settings and set the OFF/ON button to "ON".
Round Off. In order to provide proper trade copying with a correct MM, set "Round Off" = 1000, the program will round the provider's account to be multiple of 1000: 1000, 2000, 3000... After receiving appropriate coefficients, the program will round off the receiver's account. This option is to be used in strategies where the next order must be proportional to the previous one (Martingale, grid, etc.) Copying can be wrong or even loss making without a proper rounding of the balance.
#tags: Copy Auto Trade Copier Kopir Lot Trades Copylot Order Provider Source Receiver
Added configuration checks before starting the operation
Small improvements and code optimization
Added ability to copy SL and TP levels
Added ability to save position ratio
Added partial copying option - only selected symbols