ID Values of trendlines and bars
The indicator shows the exact values of one to six trend lines passing above/below the necessary pairs and/or the High and Low values of three bars. If necessary, the same values can be displayed in the table. These marks are enlarged or scaled-down by the specified indents.
Furthermore, there are:
- Automatic change of decimal places in the indicator values depending on the trading pairs shown in the terminal.
- Automatic change of color of the trend lines depending on the values of the lines. This feature can be enabled or disabled.
- The possibility to show not only the last values, but also any of the previous values.
- Hiding indicator rows with bar information if this information is not required.
- Hiding marks of trend lines, if you want ID Values of trendlines and bars to show only the High an Low values of bars.
If the trend lines are not set to the indicator, but their display parameter is enabled, a dash will appear in the corresponding rows.
By default, the indicator shows accurate values of trend lines above/below the zero (current) and the first (previous before the current one) bars, regardless of what points the selected lines are passed through. To display the line value above/below the earlier bar, set its number in NumberLastBarTrendline parameter. The values for the necessary bar appear instead for the first one. The marks for the zero one are not changed.
If there is no line above the necessary bar, its lines are not present in the indicator table.
Updates expanding the indicator's features and facilitating the work are released regularly, while the previous features remain intact. Visit "What's new" tab to know about all changes.
Before buying the product, you can check the working features of the analyzer by trying them in real conditions (using free version "Free ID Values of trendlines and bars").
The names of the lines for the indicator:There are two ways to let the indicator know what lines and table columns it should use to display the data:
- Copy the full name of the necessary trend line on the chart in that line's properties (or remember it) and set it in the analyzer's properties.
- Replace the names of the necessary trend lines in their properties with:
- u1 or u2 or u3 - the names for the three upper lines (u for Up);
- d1 or d2 or d3 - the names for the three lower lines (d for Down).
After the analyzer detects the lines named u1, u2, u3 and/or d1, d2, d3, it starts displaying their values automatically.
If the second method is used, the trend line's name should not be set in the indicator properties.
Parameters of ID Values of trendlines and bars:
|Show Values of Trend Lines||Select the number of lines in the indicator's table to display the trendline values.|
|Show High And Low of Three Bars||true - show the Highs and Lows of three bars in the table.
false - do not show.
|NumberLastBarTrendline||The number of the bar following the zero (current) bar above/below the trend line. Default = 1 - the first left after the current one.
To show an older value, specify the number of the bar, above/below which the desired part of the trend line is located.
|NumberLastBar||The number of the last bar to show the High and Low of the candlesticks. The default value is 2, which means showing the values of the last three bars, including the zero (current) one.
To show an older value specify the number of the desired bar. Its High and Low will be displayed instead of the eldest of the three most recent bars.
|Indent from lines of resistance||The number of points of the shift of resistance lines (upper lines) for the output of price marks with a shift. If you want to add the distance in points to the value, specify a positive integer, if you want to detract, specify the negative one. Default = 0, i.e. no shift.|
|Indent from lines of support||The number of points of the shift of support lines (upper lines) for the output of values with a shift. If you want to add the distance in points to the value, specify a positive integer, if you want to detract, specify the negative one. Default = 0.|
|Indent from High of Bars||To increase or decrease the price marks of High by the specified shift. Default = 0.|
|Indent from Low of Bars||To increase or decrease the price marks of Low by the specified shift. Default = 0.|
|Change colors of the trend lines||true - automatically change colors of the trend lines, whose values the indicator shows in its rows to the colors specified in Color for values of resistance and Color for values of support (i.e. the colors of the rows in the table).
false - do not change.
|Color for values of resistance||The text color for the values of the upper lines, and if the parameter Change colors of the trend lines is set to true, lines with the names: u1, u2 and u3.|
|Color for values of support||The text color for the values of the lower lines, and if the parameter Change colors of the trend lines is set to true, lines with the names: d1, d2 and d3.|
|Color text for values of bars||The text color for the High and Low values of bars.|
2. Added configuration panels of the alert signals for trendlines, High and Low bars, as well as for line and bar indents. A trendline or bar segment can also be selected.
Segment selection depends on the values set in NumberLastBarTrendline and NumberLastBar parameters of the indicator properties.
The panels of the alert signals can be managed directly on a chart. Individual settings can be saved when closing the terminal.
If trendline or High and Low bar indents are equal to 0 in the indicator settings, then its panels do not display the buttons for managing the alert signals for indents.
Description of the buttons for the trendline alert panel:
No – disable the signals;
i 1 — enable for a single direction from indents;
i 2 – enable for two directions from the indents;
ti 1 – one direction of signals for trendlines and indents;
ti 2 – two directions of signals for trendlines and indents.
If you do not set positive or negative indents in "Indent from lines of resistance" and/or "Indent from lines of support" property parameters, the last two mentioned buttons are displayed as "t 1" and "t 2", while "i 1" and "i 2" buttons are not displayed.
One direction signals:
For the line values in "u1", "u2" and "u3" lines - if the price exceeds or is equal, while moving upwards.
For the line values in "d1", "d2" and "d3" lines - if the price is lower or equal, while moving downwards.
Two direction signals:
For the line values in "u1", "u2" and "u3" - if the price exceeds or is equal, while moving upwards, and if it is lower or equal, while moving downwards.
For the line values in "d1", "d2" and "d3" - if the price is lower or equal, while moving downwards, and if it exceeds or is equal, while moving upwards.
(1) - alert signals are triggered for trendline marks corresponding to this bar's number;
(0) - alert signals are triggered for trendline marks corresponding to this bar's number.
Change NumberLastBarTrendline line value in the indicator settings if you need to set the alert notifying of breakthrough or reaching other trendline segments.
< - close the panel.
Description of the buttons for the bar alert panel:
No – disable the signal;
Ind – enable the signals only for High and/or Low bar/candle indents;
HL – enable the signals only for High and Low;
HLI – enable the signals for High, Low and their indents.
If you do not set positive or negative indents in "Indent from High of bars" and/or "Indent from Low of bars" parameters, “Ind” и “HLI” buttons are not displayed.
 - the number of the bar; the signal is assigned to the marks of this bar;
 - the number of the bar; the signal is assigned to the marks of this bar.
Change NumberLastBar line value in the indicator settings if you need to set the alert notifying of breakthrough or reaching other bars' marks.
< - close the panel.
3. Added the following parameters in the analyzer properties: managing the table font and the distance between its lines, displaying the table in the chart's foreground or background.
4. Now, updating the indicator values does not depend on the presence of ticks.
5. Added ability to round the values to the integer. Therefore, selection in "Decimal digits" property has been changed. Default values are now equal to "current chart" instead of 0.
1. Added display of trendlines values in Data window, what allows you to quickly check the values along the entire line except those parts of the chart without bars/candlesticks.
2. For more convenient visual comparing of lines on the chart with their values in the table and the Data window, their names are now displayed: full name in the Data window, last three digits/letters in the table of the indicator (to save space on the chart).
3. Several names of input parameters are changed (while they remained the same in the code):
- old: "TLu1"; "TLu2"; "TLu3"; "TLd1"; "TLd2"; "TLd3", new: "Name Trendline 1 (2,3) above bars" and "Name Trendline 1(2,3) below bars";
- old: "DigitsTLandBars", new: "Decimal digits";
- old: "ShowValuesTrendLine", new: "Show values of Trendlines";
- old: "ShowHighAndLowThreeBars", new: "Show High and Low of three bars";
- old: "ChangeColorTrendLine", new: "Change colors of the trend lines".
1. Now, it automatically defines not only trend lines having the names u1, u2, u3, d1, d2 and d3 but also any other necessary trend lines on the chart it is applied to.
This is important when managing operation of the Expert Advisors counting on breakthrough or rollback from the trend lines, as well as in some other cases when the line names should not be changed, though it is necessary to know their exact values at a certain moment of time.
Now, you can simply copy the name of the necessary line in its properties and enter it into one of the following indicator property lines: Tlu1, or Tlu2, or Tlu3, or Tld1, or Tld2, or TLd3.
The lines having the names u1, or u2, or u3, or d1, or d2, or d3 are still found automatically. If they are present on the chart, their values are displayed without the need to enter their names to the lines of "ID Values of trendlines and bars" properties.
2. Added DigitsTLandBars parameter to the indicator. It is used when rounding up trend lines and bars for the market analysis and/or making trading decisions, for example, when working with 5-digit quotes.
If DigitsTLandBars is left equal to zero, the indicator automatically adjusts to the number of decimal places corresponding to the chart quotes.
To change the display of values in the table, enter an integer value to this parameter.
Suppose that "ID Values of trend lines and bars" is applied to the chart with quotes having five decimal places. If we put 4 in DigitsTLandBars parameter, the indicator will display the values of necessary trend lines and bars rounded to four decimal places.