AW Recovery EA
The Expert Advisor is a system designed to restore unprofitable positions.
Simple setup, delayed launch in case of drawdown, locking, disabling other Expert Advisors, averaging with trend filtering and partial closing of a losing position are built into one instrument.
The system of automatic calculations will allow you to prepare settings in a few clicks. The use of closing losses in parts allows you to reduce losses with a smaller load of the deposit, which ensures safer work with losses, in contrast to grid strategies that close orders only in whole groups.
- Suitable for processing both a small number of orders and large grids of unprofitable orders
- Simple configuration system with powerful functionality
- It can be used to recover losses from individual EAs, and automatically start recovery when a certain loss is reached
- Restoring a losing position in parts for a smaller deposit load
- Advanced trend filtering algorithm
- Powerful combination of locking and partial closing of losses
- Large number of built-in protective functions
How to trade with an advisor:
Step 1: Adjust pitch and volumesAdjust the volume of the first averaging order
Set up step for averaging orders
Customize the relationship between averaging and closing and their volumes
Step 2: configure additional featuresSelect the period for the trend filter (If applicable)
Select a multiplier for averaging orders
Select Take Profit to close parts of a losing position with a specified profit
Step 3: Disable other advisorsDisable other EAs working with these orders
Or let AW Recovery turn off these advisors yourself
Or work without locking
Important information! Test your drawdown before launching, you can do this using the "Visualization" mode in the strategy tester. The EA will open orders only if there is an open unprofitable position for recovery.
When starting the strategy tester, the EA will open a random order for subsequent recovery.
- Type of the launch - Variable defining the type of launch of the advisor
- Drawdown in money to start - The amount of drawdown in money after which the advisor will start recovery
- First ticket for recovery (0-not used) - The ticket of the order that will be processed in the first place
- Work with selected MagicNumber - Restore orders of the selected magic number
- Magic for recovery (if used) - Magic number for a losing position
- Disable another EAs at launch - Module for disabling other advisors
- Use locking - Enable automatic locking
- Allowed types of average orders - Allowed types of averaging orders that the EA will open
- Trend filtering for average orders - This variable adjusts the advisor's trend filters
- Volume of average order - Size of averaging orders
- Multiplier to volume - multiplier for restoring orders
- Step for average - Step between averaging orders. Variable that regulates the minimum step between restoring orders
- Multiplier to step - Multiplier for the step of restoring orders.
- Part to close from a loss-making position - The part of the loss that will be closed from orders of each type when the position is partially closed.
- TakeProfit in money for partial close - TP in money for the current group of orders. The profit from restoring orders is used, as well as the loss, which is part of the "Part to close from a loss-making position" lots from each type of order from a losing position
- Maximum slippage in points - The maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum volume of average order - The maximum volume for one averaging order
- Maximum number of average orders - The maximum allowable number of averaging orders of the same type
- MagicNumber of average orders (Should be unique) - The main identifier for the averaging orders of the EA
- Font size - the size of the font on the panel
Use the helpdesk for questions or support. Write to our AW Trading team at email@example.com