Att Mentor Eye
Mentor Eye, is a money management tool build for fast execution. It gives the trader option to predetermine SL, TP, and risk with exactly values before placing a trade. Also, it comes with an option that will limit the number of transaction for a period of time. This was build with purpose to stop over trading, but in the same time you must be aware that the EA will be inactive for the predetermined period, and the only way to open trades is by MT4.
SL risk selection: Money - Risk % (from balance) - Fixed Lot
SL and TP - possibility to predefine size before open a trade
BE - if box checked, the EA will move trade on break even after the desired input in pip size
Scale in - if box checked, the ea will add volume to position after the desired input in pip size
Volume - Desired volume in % to add to position
Scale out - if box checked, the ea will cut volume from position after the desired input in pip sizeVolume - Desired volume in % to cut from position
Option for Limit, Stop and Market order
Stop By Money: if box checked, here you type the amount of losing money for the day, in order for EA to start trading restriction, and deactivate itself.
Stop By Trades: if box checked, here you type the number of losing trades for the day, in order for EA to start trading restriction, and deactivate itself.
Resume After Hrs: here you type the number of hours for EA to reactivate itself
- Strongly recommend to test on demo account first any of the input before trading with the Mentor Eye tool on real money.
- We do not take any responsibility for any losing trades or money lost that might occur when using this tool.
- The EA must be plotted on new chart every time is needed, it will not load as a template.
- This EA will interact with other complex indicators and object from chart ( like Market Profile ) so is recommended to be used on a clean chart.
- AUTO TRADING MUST BE ON in order for EA to work.
- If any error appear, it is recommended to close the chart, restart the platform and load the indicator on a new chart.