Stellarator EA is a new class of night scalper which trades on a very few select pairs only from 00:01-01:55 server time (Summer GMT+3).
The core strategy logic is proprietary. Stop losses are always used for every trade (set at 15 pips).
This system does not use hedging, martingale, grids, or other similar toxic methods of trading.
Pairs + Timeframes
The system is designed only for AUDSGD, CHFSGD, EURSGD, and GBPSGD, on the M1 timeframe.
- Test with minimal risk first on an ECN account
- Use VPS for minimal network latency to the broker's server
- Use a leverage of 1:100 or more
- Low spread + low commission + low slippage is advisable
- Minimum balance best above $100
- MagicNumber - Must be an integer i.e. "888"
- TradeComment - To add to EA Comment i.e. "STELLARATOR"
- Leverage - The default account leverage i.e. input "500" if leverage is 1:500
- MaxSpread - Must be a value greater than average spread. Default = 3.0 pips
- ShowPanel - Set to true to show panel information on the chart. Set to false for faster backtesting
- DeleteObjects - Deletes objects on the main chart. Useful to improve performance during live trading
- MaxLots - Set the broker's maximum allowable lot size limit
- UseMM - Set to true to use Money Management based on risk size. Set to false to use fixed lots
- Risk - Risk size amount
- FixedLots - Set a fixed lot size amount if UseMM = false
- BuySignal - Allows buy signals
- SellSignal - Allows sell signals. Set to FALSE for AUDSGD, EURSGD, and GBPSGD
- StopLoss - Set the strategy stop loss in points
- UsePendingOrders - If true, pending orders will be used. If false, market orders will be used
- MovePendingOrders - If true, pending orders will trail the current price until triggered----------Entry Strategy----------
- Stringency - Adjusts the frequency of trades. Lower value = more trades but lower expectancy. Higher value = less trades but smoother equity curve. This can be used to counteract high spreads----------Time Filter----------
- GMTHourOffset - Allows for manually shifting start and end hour to adjust for summer/winter time changes
- EA can be backtested using Open Prices
- No set files needed
- Parameters window is kept simplified for ease of use