Anyone can throw together an EA, anyone doesn't have over 20 years of manual trading experience: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 Quality always comes at a premium.
THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR XAGUSD (SILVER), WITH WORK AND EFFORT TRADERS MAY FIND OTHER PROFITABLE PAIRS - SEE MONITORING SIGNAL. HOWEVER, DUE TO EA SUPPORT TIME ISSUES, THE DEVELOPER ONLY PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR XAGUSD (SILVER).
|What is Grid Trading? : https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/725651|
1 min set-file (which I use on my account) is in the comments section; the 1 minute set-file has been optimised using 12 months of data.
'SSA Fixed It' GRID is a fully automated Grid scalping expert advisor incorporating Artificial Intelligence, Elliot Minor Wave Analysis and Singular spectrum analysis (SSA) .
- Advisor category: AI ELLIOT SSA;
- Timeframe: M1, M5, M15, M30, M60 & H4;
- Trading Time: 02:00 TO 23:00 GMT+2;
- Risk Control: optimizable equity drawdown stop-loss
- Market entry method: market order;
- DisplayInfoPanel - true or false - set to false when optimizing;
- TimeRangefrom & TimeRangeTo - the times range the trades are place;
- Close all at hour: has to be greater then 0 to be active. All trades are closed at the specified hour
- magic number;
- Parameter1 (Elliot Wave Depth) - Optimize from 1 to 300 step 1;
- AI_turbo - true/false - option to turn on the A.I. filter (optimizable);
- Balance per lot - AccountBalance (say 10000) / 50,000 = 0.2 Lot;
- Fixed lot - if this is greater than zero, balance per lot is ignored;
- Equity Drawdown Stop - 0 to 1. default is 0.5 which is 50%. This is optimizable
- Grid range in pip: the pip size of the grid
- Take profit in pips
- Max Spread
This can be traded immediately using the default settings.
If you have any questions specifically about XAGUSD, contact me via PM.
A word of warning: You can do whatever you want but I advise you to search for profitable pairs and timeframes. The continuous search for pairs where it doesn't work and the enthusiasm for emphasising pairs where it doesn't work ultimately adds no value and certainly materially effects the psychology of the trader applying this EA. If an EA can be used effectively and confidently on 1 pair (XAGUSD) that is enough, 2 pairs even better and 3 pairs even better etc. $999 for only XAGUSD is very low cost because look at the potential returns.
For those who wish to continue their search for failing pairs and failing backtests, I wish you luck.
90% of traders lose because they religiously focus on the wrong things, for those who desire to be in the 10% of winners. Search for profitable timeframes and profitable pairs using the default settings. Protect your trading psychology by doing your own backtests with an emphasis on picking the diamonds that dropout of the backtests. If you do this you don't need luck.