Dharmik Dow Index
This is a fully automatic Expert Advisor that uses a model of trading at key price levels and specific time intervals. It is personalized only for Dow Jones Index (major stock index from New York Stock Exchange) so please test and use this EA only for this index. On different brokerage firms this index can be found at different names so please contact your broker if you will not find it on your platform. All trading positions are opened during European and USA morning sessions and can last from several minutes to several days. All positions contain a protective stop order and also include take profit so any issues you may have with internet connection or power will not affect the safety of your account. My EA allows you to work as a fixed lot or use an automatic calculation based on the given risk for one transaction. Partial closing functions was added too.
- Does not use martingale, averaging, does not keep losing deals.
- All orders use clear StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Does not require optimization and configuration. Uses ready-made strategies.
- Use brokers that are reliable and have shown decent results in trading with this Expert Advisor. If you do not know how to find them, please contact me directly.
- Do not trade in a thin market like holidays, mid-August. The risk of losses in increased at this time due to the fact that the volatility is very low.
- Warning: Profits earned in the past are not a guarantee of profits in the future!
Trade and testing
- Trading pair: DOW JONES INDEX (DOW or DJI30)
- Timeframe: M5
- VPS with the minimum latency to the broker's server is required for trading.
- Testing prior to 2012 is not recommended, the EA is adjusted to the current market.
- Lot Size Management: You can choose here between Fixed Lot or Risk %.
- Fixed lots: If you chose Fixed Lot you'll have to define it here (I recommend 1 lot for each 1.000$)
- Risk %: If you chose Risk % at first parameter now you'll have to define it (I recommend 1-2% max)
- Minimum Setup Number: 4 (the max trades per day until EA finds a winner one)
- Previous Time: 22:55 (This is the time from where EA finds specific data for calculating future trades)
- Today Time: 9:00
- End Time: 18:00 (EA will not open any new trades after this time)
- Close all when EndTime: False (EA will close all open trades if you chose True here at End Time - I recommend to use False here)
- Minimum Point For Trading: 90
- Minimum Point Signal Candle: 6
- Minimum SL (Point): 0
- Previous Swing Range: 5
- Target Minimum Difference (Point): 0